The Twins

I was now the one in the hospital. Don't worry, my waters broke, that's all. I was screaming throughout the whole thing. But as I held the twins, I knew it was worth it.
"Well?"
"We're naming the boy lance Owen Shada," jet said. I nodded in agreement. "What do name the girl?" I looked down at her.
"Savannah Tori Shada," I replied to Jeremy's question.
"That's got a pretty ring to it," I smiled. I was so proud to be a mother of three amazing kids. I mean, they're gonna be difficult to deal with, but everyone can be.

The few days I was in hospital was hectic. I had people visiting me, giving the babies gifts, and everyone was always asking to hold them. I think the only person who didn't was Madison Reyes. I loved Madison for everything she says or does. Like she came in with two small teddies for the kids, a new bag so I had something to put all the stuff in and she brought a pretty jumper with flowers on it for Julie. If I fell asleep in there, Mads would stay until I was awake or until she heard crying, then she would wake me up so I could feed them.

When I finally came back home, we had people visiting all the time. It started to stress out Jeremy because they always seemed to pop around when the children were only just asleep.

"I wish people would stop popping around,"
"I know Jer, they will get sick if coming around,"
"God, I hope so,"