The Grammys (Jeremy Pov)

I finally had time to sit down and eat pizza. Thank god. I wondered what y/n was doing. She's such an amazing person.
"Hey, where's Y/n?" Said Tom Holland walking in. I could faintly hear 'Umbrella' playing from his headphones. I shrugged. Y/n and Tom had been friends for a couple of years now. "Dude, you don't know where your hopefully soon-to-be fiancé is?"
"Shut up, she might hear you, where ever she is,"
"So she's in the house, but where?" I chuckled.
"Our room, I'll go get her,"
I walked into our room. "Hey babe, I need to tell you something," I said, walking in. She was only in her underwear. "Oh -umm-I-err- it can wait," i said, cheeks going red. She giggled as i walked out. Now I wanted to go back in there. I had stop myself tho. "She's just getting changed," I said to Tom. He nodded.
"I need to go anyway," he said and waved.
"Bye,"
***Time Skip***
"And the best country album goes to....." I looked over at y/n. She looked so scared. "Y/n Joyner," I kissed her on the cheek. I was so proud of her.
"Thanks you guys, but Jeremy Shada helped me with some of the songs," She smiled at me. This got an collective 'aw' from the audience. I really loved her so much.