He Wants to Marry Me?

I ran down the stairs trying to put my earrings on and trying not tripping over because a earring related trip to the hospital is not something you want on Christmas. It's happened to me once before.
"Jer c'mon, or else we're gonna be late,"
"Okay okay, stop being so pushy," I looked at him with a 'not now' face. We ran out to his car. I was still panicking. I don't like been late for anything. Except I always run late for a lot of things. We pulled up at his parents place. I was still nervous.
"I'll be there in a minute, I just need to grab something,"
"Okay Jer," as I walked to the door I wondered what it was. I could all I want for Christmas is you blasting from the house. I just walked in.
"Y/n, nice to see you again," Mrs. Shada said.
"Hi Mrs. Shada nice to see you again as well,"
"You need to stop calling me 'Mrs Shada' I told you call me (whatever her name is)'"
"Sorry, I feel really uncomfortable," she let out a laugh. Jeremy walked in just then.
"OMG, look at you, my youngest has grown so fast,"
"Muuuum, stop your embarrassing me," I laughed and walked into the lounge room.
"Hey everyone," I said and got some waves and some hi's in reply. I walked over to Zac. Who had a beer in his hand.
"You know we do karaoke at Christmas,"
"What in the name of Wolfstar, I'm not good at singing," he looked at me with raised eyebrows.
"If your bad at singing, why have you won awards every year at any award show?"
"Because my lyrics mean something," he nodded.
***time skip***
"Let's open presents," said Mrs. Shada. We all gathered around the Christmas tree and started opening our presents.
"Omg, a Taylor Swift 'evermore' t shirt," I said happily looking at mr Shada. "Thanks Mr. Shada,"
"All good," I stood up, to go get a drink. When I came back, everyone was smiling. I wondered what was going on.
"Y/n look, I think I saw a shooting Star," said Jer, pointing out the window behind me. I looked for about 30 seconds. When I turned around, Jeremy was down on one knee, holding a beautiful box and an even more beautiful ring inside it.
"Marry me Juliet, you never have to be alone, I love you and that's all I really know, I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress, it's a love story, baby just say.." Taylor was right. Sometimes you just don't know the answer till someone's on their knees and asks you. He want to marry me?
"Yes," I said. Jeremy looked so happy. I gave him a kiss as he put the ring. Which I now see is has a emerald in the middle of it, with a moon on either side, and some diamonds at the top of it.

 Which I now see is has a emerald in the middle of it, with a moon on either side, and some diamonds at the top of it