Is it just me?

I looked at myself in the mirror. My styles had put me in some dress she called sexy. I felt uncomfortable. It was tight and it fell just below my but.
"Wow, I haven't seen you in a dress like since our one year wedding anniversary. (They were able to have the wedding again guys)," he smirked "and I know how that ended,"
"I swear to God Jaden Jeremy Shada, if you don't shut up I will hit you with the high heel,"
"Okay," we stood there in silence for a bit. "Get away from the mirror, you look fine," he said. He ran over and kissed me.
"I don't wanna wear this. I'll get called a slut,"
"If anyone slut shames you, I'll put then in their place. Why don't you just put leggings on underneath the dress?" he said, hugging me. I smile at him.
"That's actually a good idea,"
"I'm glad we left the kids at mums,"
"Well on couldn't go,"
"What do you mean?" I looked down at my tummy. Jer's eyes widened.
"FUCK YEAH," I laughed. He was the sweetest. He got down on his knees an started talk to my tummy.
"Is it just me or does everyone seem more annoying when your pregnant," he shrugged.
"I don't know, I'm a male," I rolled my eyes with a smile. He was the best.

I nervously stepped out of the car. Torus party's where always crazy about most of us got drunk. I couldn't. Jeremy seemed happy that he could drink.
"I'll drink for both of us," he had said on the way.
"Sure, unless you vomit first,"
"Shut up I don't vomit. My mouth simply decides that I need more room for food and drinks. Jeez," I giggled.

When we can back from the party, Jeremy asked if we could... you know.... I have said no because your drunk. A drunken yes is not a true yes. I had said to him to drink some water an dthen go straight to bed. I hope in the shower while he was asleep. Tonight was crazy. Owen vomited on me. Thomas Doherty almost became a stripper (he was so fricken drunk) an I have to stop him. I'm pretty sure Charlie left with a girl. Madison Reyes ended up falling asleep. Owen was flirting left, right an center. Me an Dove ended up talking for most of the night. Selena Gomez arrived at some point. Savannah an also screamed the 'All Too Well' bridge. Long story short (get it swifties hahahaha) the night was crazy and flew by. When I got out of the shower, I had a message from Taylor.
Taylor: I have some news. Attachment: 1 image.
I opened the message. It was an ultrasound pucture.
"JEREMY GET UP," I screamed. He wasnt getting up. I walked into our room. "JADEN JEREMY SHADA WAK THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW," he woke up. I showed him the message.
"Tell her I said congrats,"
"I will," I had already sent her a message saying congrats.