Seeing Everyone

We walked through the door. A red scarf tied around my neck. We were going to Jeremy's sisters house. I tried to contain a giggle.
"Don't you dare,"
"But Taylor Swift refrences are my life," I said to Jer. We walked into the loungeroom. We still hadn't told everybody our child's name and this was a perfect time because everyone was free this weekend.
"Hey everybody," I said. There were a few back but everyone was silent.
"What's her name?" Lusi, Jeremys sister, asked. I looked at Jer.
"We named her after a very powerful character from a tv show and her middle name is the actress who plays the character," Jeremy said.
"That's no help at all," Charlie replied.
"Okay her name is Julie Madison Shada," I said. Madison walked up and gave us the biggest hug.
"Umm also Madison and Tom Holland are the godparents," we already told Tom and he cried. Me and Jeremy looked at each other and then to Madison. She was also crying.
"You shouldn't of named her after me,"
"Why?"
"Because she deserves to be named after someone better,"
"You know, we really wanted to name her after a young actress anyway,"
"But you have Savannah and Tori,"
"But it has a nice ring to it and to be perfectly honest if we have another girl we are going to name her Tori Savannah Shada, okay, don't feel bad,"
"Yep," we stayed for a couple more hours and then we had to go home. Everyone was holding Julie and taking photos and they absolutely adored her. By the time we got home it was around 10:00 pm. Me and Jeremy put Julie in her cot with pillows around her just in case she was like me as a kid and rolls around a lot in her cot.
"Wow today has been crazy," Jeremy said as we climbed into bed.
"Yeah," i replied, yawning. I was so tired and just wanted sleep. "All I want to do is go to sleep,"
"Marvel Movie Marathon is on channel 7,"
"Nope no sleep, marvel is more important,"
Jeremy smiled.
"Caramel flavoured popcorn?" I nodded. He disappeared and then came back a few minutes later. All I remember is I got through not even half an hour of caatws and fell asleep. I did wake up at some point because Julie was crying but she was easy to get to sleep