The Funeral

Jeremy cried the whole hour it took from our house to the church. It wasn't like when your sad, it was pain. Nothing less, nothing more. He hadn't told anyone how much pain he was in but I knew. I also knew how worried the kids were. We are all currently doing therapy. We all need it but I personally think Jeremy and the kids need it more than me.

We all scrambled out of the car, I saw Jeremys mum and ran over to hug her. Running in heels have always been something I can do without struggle.
"I don't know how your running in the heels," Mrs. Shada said, heartbreak in her voice. I smiled an hugged her, tightly. She started to cry and I gave her tissues. Then, I saw Lusi's partner (they're non binary).
"Hey,"
"Hi are you ok? Do you wanna come and stay with us? We're all in therapy do you wanna come along? I think Jeremy needs you more than anyone else at the moment and so do the kids,"
"No I'm not ok, and yea if it's alright I'll come and live with you, and therapy sounds nice," I hugged them. For a really long time.
"We're here for you okay?"
"Yep,"
"An I think the kids need some comfort from someone else," I smiled at them. They smiled back.

A few days after, Sam (Lusi's partner) had moved into our place. The kids absolutely loved the fact that they were here with us. It felt weird, not seeing Sam and Lusi together. Jeremy wasn't coping well.

"Hey, I've gotta do some shopping anyone wanna come?" Jeremy yelled. four no's rang out from the kitchen. I walked into our bedroom, where Jeremy was currently getting changed.

"i'll go with you," i smiled.

"Sure, we have to print out a pic of Lusi," i looked at him confused. "Mum wants a picture but she didn't want to print one off so i'm gonna surprise her for Christmas. Also does my butt look bad in these jeans,"

"It's sweet what you're doing for your mum. Your butt looks fine Jer," i rolled my eyes. this bitch. he smiled and kissed me.

"Lets go," he said, loudly, extremely loudly. i sighed.

we didn't get back till the kids were in bed and so was Sam.

A/N: sorry its such a short chapter, i just ran out of ideas but updates might be slow because im going through a SA case (i was like five when this happened and only just told mum and my stepdad (im fifteen now). so yeah, the updates might take a while but you guys just need to have some patience with me please.