Madi and Charlies wedding (she's old enough in this now ok pls don't come at me)

A/N: I DONT SHIP CHARLIE AND MADDI JUST LUKE AND JULIE. THIS IS WHEN SHES OLDER.

I looked over at Jeremy. Maddison had proposed to Charlie and he had said yes. It was adorable to be honest. We were busy planning the playlist for the wedding, both Maddi and Charlie had agreed to let us do that.

"We need a song that means a lot to them for the first dance," Jeremy said staring at me.

"Do we play George Straight or Doja Cat?" I tried to hold my giggles after saying this.

"Maybe we could do a mash up,"

"I HAVE A SONG," Savannah yelled. she whispered it in both our ears. we nodded.

The day of the wedding couldn't come soon enough. I was lucky to be a bridesmaid and Jeremy was the second best man (Charlie didn't wanna hurt anyone's feelings). They were honestly so cute. Mr. Reyes had given Charlie a very stern warning and said to him "If you ever hurt my little girl i will get y/n onto you,"

"Yes sir," Charlie had replied with. i couldn't stop laughing and had only just gotten myself together before Madison walked in. She looked amazing in her wedding dress and everyone was crying.

"Te Amo Charlie Gillespie," that was the last line said in her vows. That made me cry ten times as much. When she came out of the church, she ran up to me. "IM MARRIED," she said.

"YES YOU ARE I AM SO PROUD OF YOU," we both hugged and jumped up and down.

****At the reception****

"and now its time for the first dance," Owen said. i looked at Jeremy.

"So me and Jeremy were thinking of a song that would say how Maddison and Charlie felt towards each other. We thought maybe George Straight or Doja Cat, or maybe a mashup of both artists but, with help from our daughter Savannah, we realised they've already described their feelings for each other, which is why the first dance song will be perfect harmony," As Charlie and Maddison entered the dance floor, i already knew they were going to do the perfect harmony dance. I remembered when me and Jeremy got married. It was a big day and i was in tears. Just like how Maddison told me she was. I was nervous and when i walked down the isle, that fear was gone. I watched as Charlie picked Maddi up and spun her around. I could feel myself about to cry again so I went to grab a tissue but jeremy had already held one out for me.
"Thanks," the rest of the night was amazing an I could drink again.