Friends and Sleepovers

My Bluetooth system in the car was blasting Cruel Summer, I couldnt even go on tour and perform this. My fans are very upset about that.

"I'M DRUNK IN THE BACK OF THE CAR

AND I CRIED LAKE A BABY COMING HOME FROM THE BAR

SAID, IM FINE BUT IT WASNT TRUE

I DONT WANNA KEEP SECERTS JUST TO KEEP YOU

AND I SNUCK IN THROUGH THE GARDEN GATE

EVERY NIGHT THAT SUMMER JUST TO SEAL MY FATE

AND I SCREAM, FOR WHATEVER ITS WORTH,

I LOVE YOU, AINT THAT THE WORST THING YOU EVER HEARD

HE LOOKS UP, GRINNING LIKE A DEVIL," Me and Madison Reyes screamed at the top of our lungs. She had wanted me to meet her parents and for some strange reason, they chose to trust me and now I was driving her over to my house so she could stay a couple of nights, because she wanted to stay over, and my house is three hours away from hers and we just left Madisons place. I pulled into the Starbucks parking lot.

"Whelp, better make this a fun weekend," I said.

"Yep, we better," she said. We got out of the car and ran to the door. The rain was pouring down. I walked up and ordered what we wanted. (Im not gonna say a certain drink, because it might not be everyones preferences.) We found a nice cosy spot to sit.

"So, anyone you like like?" I asked her.

"No, no one," she said with pride in her voice. "But I know your crushing on Jer," she smirked. I could feel my cheeks going red. (A good Taylor album, cant wait for the re-recording and we would love the ten-minute version of All Too Well with the f word in it, Taylor)

"Wha- I -umm- eh.. have no idea what youre talking about," I said, a bit embarrassed. I took a sip from my drink.

"I can see the way you look at Jer, also when you told him that Carolynn and Cory were in fact dating and you comforted him. Also, Charlie told me, but I already knew. When did Charlie find out?"

"Well, I was talking on the phone to Samantha about Jer one time and Charlie overheard. He hasnt told anyone else, has he?" she shook her head.

"Dont worry, y/n, I definitely wont tell anyone. Tbh, you guys would make a cute couple through," she said. I wasnt mad Charlie told her. Just as long as he didnt tell Owen, then that was alright.

"Yeah but I dont think he even likes me that way. I dont blame him, Im not exactly what people want to date, I said to her."

"No, people just dont know how whats beautiful inside and out," Madison replied. "I dont know why you think you not pretty, y/n, your pretty in everyway possible and if people want to date other people over you because they dont think your pretty, then maybe they need to get to know you better and they also need to get their eyes checked," she said as we walked out to the car. I looked at her, Madison was such an inspiring person and shes amazing at everything in every way possible. We hopped back in the car and I put my music back on.

"What do you wanna listen to?" I asked her. She looked at me with an even bigger smirk than before.

"Lets listen to Shake it like a polaroid,"

"I just wanna know one thing, why would you shake a camera?" (theironspider24 this is the queen you need to thank for this little pun) I asked her jokingly. She let out a laugh. "Alright cmon we need to get to my place, and we can binge-watch Descendants," I said to her.

When we finally got to my place, it was 7:00pm.

"You dont have a bedtime do you?"Madison nodded her head. "Well thats pathetic, youre a Netflix star now, you dont have a bedtime!"

"Well Mom and Dad say my bedtimes 9:30,"

"Wow, you can stay up as long as you want while your over," I said to her. Her eyes lit up.

"Anyway, we need to talk about you and Jer," she said, trying not to laugh. "You know, you really should ask him out,"

"Yeah but it doesnt feel right seeing as him and Carolynn broke up not that long ago," I said to her.