Telling Owen

I was nervously singing. I don't know but I sing when I'm nervous. Jeremy looked at me with a smile.
"Eyes on the road lover boy, what are you one of Taylor's exes who can't drive?"
"You wanna listen to getaway car don't you?"
"Yes," I said. Then pointed to the road.
"Okay okay, I'm looking at the road."
We arrived at Owens house an hour later. I looked at Jeremy with fear, we had both our family's because we told them we need to tell them something important.
"It'll be fine, stop stressing, not good for the child," he whispered. I opened the door to Owen's place.
"The person everyone loves is here, Me," I said.
"Hey y/n, hey Jer," said Owen.
"So what's the news?" Mum asked.
"We will tell you at dinner,"
***At Dinner***
"You guys aren't cancelling the wedding are you?"
"No Zack," Jeremy sighed.
"Well......ummm I-I-I'm pregnant," I said. Everyone stop eating and Owen was trying not to choke on his water. Me and Jer glanced at each other quickly, and then a question I didn't want someone to ask.
"Will you still fit in your wedding dress by the time you guys get married,"
"That's in a week, Owen," I said kinda pissed off he asked that. After that questions were been thrown at us and Charlie yelling that we didn't use protection then. To be honest, I almost high fives Charlie for that one.