Crushes

"Well, yeah hes cute buuut,"

"But what?"

"I just- I mean if Owen found out I like him, well I feel like he wont look up to me as much,"

"y/n, Owen doesnt decide who you like and who you wanna date,"

"Yeah I know. I need to go. Just rocked up at Toris house, bye Sams,"

"Seeya y/n," Sami ended the call. Shes right, Owen doesnt really get to decide but hes my brother and I feel like if I tell him I like well he might not be happy with me and I hate when Owens not happy with me. I walked up to Toris door and smartly tapped on it.

"Hey Hey Hey," said Charlie, opening the door. I waved. "Hes here, its alright your secrets safe with me," He whispered to me before I went to greet everyone. I slapped him on the arm.

"Shut up, someone might hear you," I hissed at him. I walked through the hall to the loungeroom. Toris house was always beautiful. Jeremy saw me and looked at me.

"Yeah, theyre dating," I said answering the question I could see in his eyes. He sunk in his chair. I walked over to him. "I know it hurts, trust me, and it hurt even more when Carolynn cheated on you. I understand because three of my boyfriends have all cheated on me, including Carolynns new lover, Cory. Yeah surprise me and Cory dated but youre going to be okay." I said looking him straight in the eyes. Seeing he had already been crying, because while yes, I had to tell him Cory and Carolynn were dating, he already knew but, just like me, refused to believe they moved on so quickly.

"Oh yeah, look what I found the other day," said Madison. Holding up a video game. I looked at it closer and saw the paladins of Voltron on the cover of it.

"Is that? – like, what I think it is?" I said to her while she was nodding her head.

"A Voltron Legendary Defender video game, yes it is," she said. "Does anyone besides me and y/n wanna play?"everyone shook theyre heads. "Im Keith," she said with a and-thats-final tone in her voice.

"Im Lance, I gotta be Lance if your Keith," I said proud of myself for saying who I was gonna be in the game. Considering the fact Jer was right there. We put the game in the PlayStation and started to play.

"DIE ZARKON, DIE," Madison screamed at the TV. "Y/n say something flirty; you are playing as Lance after all."

"What? Im not saying anything flirty to the TV," she looked so disappointed in me. I groaned. "Fine," I said to her with the tiniest bit of pain in my voice. Allura was currently being shown on the TV, because in this game she is an NPC (Non-Player Character). "Are you from space, because your body is out of this world," I think Charlie almost died from laughing so hard. I looked over at Owen who seemed so disappointed in me.

"Dont give me that look, Owen. Im three years older than you," I said to him. Jeremy had a smirk on his face. "So is Lance an anime version of you or is it the fact that you voiced Lance for that long that some of his sassiness and smugness has stuck with you," I heard a glass drop and looked over to where Cheyanne Jackson was sitting, who was laughing to the point where he was crying.

"Wow, you can remember lines from Voltron, but you cant even remember what you had for breakfast this morning,"

"Well jokes on you, I didnt have breakfast," I replied to Toris sassy comment, triumphantly. (Thank you for helping me with this theironspider24 )

"Oi, you idiots, dinners ready," said Savannah, from Toris dining room. Everyone else walked into the dining room while I packed up the Voltron video game. I walked into the dining room, only to find an empty chair next to Jer. I tried so hard not to blush, but Im 99.9% sure you could easily spot the red on my cheeks. I sat down and reached for some food. I loaded my plate up. Just cause Im a girl doesnt mean i have to eat small portions. How rudely sexist of people to assume that.

"Someones hungry," said Jadah with a smile on her face.

"Im always hungry," I replied. Owen chuckled.

"But at least I still share lollies (Candy for Americans) and dont steal others Halloween lollies," I say glancing at Owen.

"Get over it,"

"I am over it," I said noticing the reference Owen made.

"Im over you been over it," we said together. I looked back over at Cheyenne, he looked like a proud parent.

****Flashback****

"Owen, thats mine," I said in anger, dressed up as Taylor Swift from Begin Again. Taylors a queen, and if you hate her for the fact she only writes break up songs. GO GET URSELF EDUCATED.

"Oh,"

"Is there any of mine left," I said with panic in my voice. He looked and shook his head.

"WHAT? MUUUUUUUUUUM," I screamed at the top of my lungs. She walked in annoyed.

"Whats wrong?" she asked.

"Not only did Owen eat his lollies, BUT HE ALSO ATE MINE ASWELL," I said in full meltdown mode. Mum gave him the daggers and told him to go to his room.

"Its okay sweetie, theres some left over from tonight, you can have them. Im gonna go teach Owen about stealing and respect," she said.

****Back to present day*****