TRIGGER WARNING SUICIDE. Long Story Short, It's a Bad Time.

I looked at the Twitter post with tears in my eyes. I just couldn't believe it, the words of sister now come back in a whisper to prove she was not. This, from someone I had trusted for a long time. A hate post, about me, I hadn't done anything and they're making up rumours. Trying not to cry was the easy part, trying to ignore social media was not.
"You know we can go somewhere to get your mind off it," Jeremy said, kissing me on the cheek.
"Go out in public when this is everywhere?"
"Oh probably not a smart idea now that I think about it," I rolled my eyes. I lover jeremy but sometimes he wasn't a bright (GET IT 🤣) person.
When the kids got home, they ran up and hugged me.
"We saw the post, but our teachers are on your side," Julie whispered. I felt a tear roll (the tear by like: Bye bye suckers) down my face. "I felt really angry when I saw who wrote it, you don't deserve this mum. Your the sweetest person, even though you threatened to cut someone's pee pee off (one of my friends actually did this and the persons face was funny as fuck), we still love you. Also where's dad?"
"Shopping," Julie looked a bit terrified right now. "Don't worry I talked to him just before you came through the door,"
"Ok,"
"What's for dinner?" Savannah asked.
"I don't know," I informed her.
"There's this restaurant down the road," Melanie said.
"No, best not go out after the post," I told her.
"Also, can I talk to you, privately?" I nodded my head an gave the other two a pointed look.
"What's up?"
"I have a girlfriend,"
"Does she know your trans? What's her name? Is it your best friend, Jackie?"
"Yes, she knows and yes it's Jackie,"
"Omg congrats girl," I said and high fived her. "Not gonna lie, I saw it coming,"
"How?"
"I'm a mum,"  Melanie smiled to herself.
"How do I tell dad?"
"Just how you told me,"
"He's not gonna judge is he?"
"He married a bisexual lady and has a gay friend and a trans child, so no, he's not going to judge,"
"Ok,"
"Why would you think that out of curiosity?"
"Because someone said that he made a homophobic post on his insta a while back,"
"You and I both know that's a lie,"
"Yeah, it still hurt knowing that not only are people lying about you online but also dad," Jeremy walked through the door.
"Umm Charlie and Madison are coming over," he said giving me a kiss on the cheek. I hugged him.
"Daaad," Melanie said.
"Yo,"
"I have a girlfriend,"
"It's Jackie isn't it?"
"How do you- yeah it's Jackie,"
"I'm so proud of the young woman you are,"
"Mum can we come back now?"
"Hey what yeah," Madison and Charlie arrived around six.
"So we have some news," Charlie said looking down.
"It's bad news," Me and Jeremy looked at each other.
"So you know how jeremys little sis is living at our house,"
"Hold on, children go out for a bit here's some money to for the shop, we've run out of chips," after they left, Madison continued.
"We found her dead, just before we left,"
"We know how," I squeezed Jeremys hand under the table.
"Well?" Jeremy was in tears.
"She hung herself," Jeremy lost it. He went up to our room. After a while Madison and Charlie went home and we sat the kids down.
"So we have news and your not going to like it,"
"Will it explain why dad and you are crying," I grabbed Melanie's hand because she was so close with Lusi.
"Your Aunt Lusi killed herself,"
"NOOOO," Melanie screamed. "PLEASE NO, THIS HAS TO BE A DREAM OR A CRUEL TRICK,"
"It's not honey," Jeremy said hugging her. "I'm so sorry baby girl,"
"I don't know what to say," Savannah said.  I looked over at Julie who had tears streaming down her face.