First Date Not Actually a Date but Still Counts

"NO LOKI, YOU IDIOT," I screamed at the TV. "DONT TRY TO KILL THANOS WITH A BUTTER KNIFE!" I could feel myself about to cry. Just then, my phone started playing the Mockingjay Call. I picked my phone up to see who it was. It was Jeremy and he wasnt just calling me he was trying to facetime me.

"Hi," I said, answering the call. "Whats up?"

"Not much, just wanna know if your busy tonight?" he asked me. I shook my head.

"No, was planning to watch Infinity War and Endgame, but I know ill end up falling asleep through Endgame," he laughed. God dammit, his laugh was so cute.

"So, ummm, wanna come over tonight? I wanted to watch Julie and the Phantoms with someone now that Netflix has released it,"

"Yeah, okay, Ill come over. Thanks for the invite, dude," I said to him. "What time do you think would be a good time for me to come over?"

"Whenever," I heard a bark from the other end of the phone.

"What ones that?" I asked him.

"Its Jake, him and Finn are hungry. Anyway Ill let you go and see you after. Do you have my address?" I shook my head. "Ill send it to you,"

"Okay, Seeya,"

"Bye," he hung up. Wow, maybe he does like me like that. No he doesnt stop giving yourself hope. Sometimes I wish the logic side of my brain would shut up. I took a quick shower and got dressed in my favourite pair of jeans and a top that I brought yesterday. I got into my car and mentally prepared myself. When I say mentally prepared myself, I meant I screamed half of Folklore because only half the album had played by the time I was at his house. I got out of my car and walked up to his door. I knocked, feeling a bit nervous.

"Hey y/n," said Jeremy, opening the door.

"Hi Jer," I said, his eyes were so beautiful.

"Come in, I have popcorn,"

"Cool what flavour?"

"Caramel, (Or whatever flavour you like better)"

"You know me so well," I said, now walking into his house. We got to his loungeroom. "Wow, your house is huge," I said.

"Sit down, eat popcorn, also do you wanna drink? "

"Ummm, yeah please,"

"What flavour?"

"y/f/d,"

he came back about two seconds later. Alright, lets binge-watch Julie and the Phantoms,

***Time Skip***

"Hey y/n, wanna watch something else?" I looked at the time. Only 6:00pm? I nodded my head.

"Do you like Star Wars?" I shook my head. "What? you dont like Star Wars?"

"I like Marvel movies," I said to him. His eyes lit up.

"Fave marvel villain?"

"Loki," I said. Jeremy rolled his eyes.

"isnt he every girls favourite?" he asked. I went red. "Well, Tbh, he is pretty cool," he said as he put in the infinity war DVD. "okay, next question, first celebrity crush?" okay this was an awkward question. I cant say Finn from adventure time. I have a feeling if I said that, it might make things awkward. He looked at me with those beautiful eyes. "Dont worry, Owen already told me and Im very honoured,"

"Okay who was yours then," it was his turn to go red.

"umm- eh- it -ummm was Connie-Jane Hills," I looked at him in shock.