Ultrasound

I was so fucking nervous. W finally got to see if the child growing in my gut would be a girl or a boy today. Jeremy rushed around, looking for his sunglasses. I mean I would do the exact same thing.
"Ok, do you have everything, Julie,"
"Yeah, I can't wait to go see uncle Owen," I smiled at her. She loved Owen so much.
"I have everything as well," said Jeremy, emerging from the lounge room. I smiled at him as well and kisses him.
"Ewwww, I'm only four," I heard Julie say.  I laughed. She got that sass from me.

We walked into the hospital. Waiting for the doctor to call us in.
"Y/n shada," a doctor with a drone like sounding voice said. I walked, a little anxiously, to the ultrasound room thingy. Jeremy squeezed my hand three times.
"I love you too," I whispered. The doctor told me to lay on the bed thingy.
"Wait are you Jeremy shada?" the doctor asked. He nodded. "Ok," she said. She pu the special gel thin on my tummy an then she moved the camera thing around. "Well, your gonna have twins," I looked at Jeremy.
"Oops," he said. The doctor giggled.
"It's not your fault," I said staring at him.
"This is great news, i always wanted twin children," Jeremy answeared. I rolled my eyes.

"So Julie, your not just gonna have a little sibling your gonna have two little siblings," I said to he in the car.
"Cool, I just want one to be a sister," she replied. Me and jer looked at each other. We found out the genders while we were there.
"You got your wish," Jeremy said to her.
"Yay, what are the names?"
"I have no idea,"
" ye you do," Jeremy said to me.
"Don't you think that would be a bit confusing," I said.
"Good point. Why don't we name the boy Keith or lance,"
"Fine,"
"Yay," I looked at him. He could be such a child sometimes but I loved it. It's what made her so likeable in my eyes. They way he supports LGBTQIA+ an woman rights and BLM. We love him for that.
A/n: hey guys sorry it's a bad chapter. Anyway my grandma died last night due to lung cancer, so I might not update a much tomorrow and on the weekend. Thanks for understanding.