If Looks Could Kill

That song man.
"Jeremy, you do realize that 'if looks could kill' is still a bop, right," he was asleep an I was trying to wake him up.
"Mmm," he was still half asleep. I looked at him.
"To the point its on the billboard charts (pleas let that happen guys)," he sat right up.
"Really?" I nodded. "Tiktok trend?" I nodded. "Oh,"
"Hey at least it's a fricken bop and tiktok trends to songs are how people are getting them on the billboard charts," I smile at him. He nodded. Just then my phone started to ring.
"Hello?"
"Hi, I did the trend,"
"Oh really, Billie you didn't have -"
"Nope don't wanna hear it. You an Jeremy have treated me so well and the fact that you were so supportive and when I first met you, you said 2021 met gala dress was amazing,"
"Yeah,"
"I have to go,"
"Okay bye,"
"See ya," I looked back at Her. He had fallen back asleep. Just then, Julie Walker in and cuddled up next to him. She didn't even notice me. They were so alike. Same nose, hair colour, the freckles are from both of us and her height. Also, just how sweet they were. I loved Jer for the way he talked an treated people. Never badly, always forgiving. I sighed. I really didn't wanna have to my speech on gay rights on live tv. I knew I'd lose fans and other people wouldn't like me as much. I wasn't that I didn't support it, I'm bisexual so... but people are so judgemental.