First Day of Kindy

Julie looked at us nervously. She was trying so hard not to cry and it was painful trying not to cry as well. Jeremy hugged Julie.
"Dad," She said.
"Yeah sweetie,"
"Im gonna miss you and mum," I heard her whisper. She gave him a kiss on the cheek. As she walked into her kindy, I realised something. I would have to do all this again in a few years time. I never really knew what people meant when they say your child can grow up so fast but I finally understood it now.
"Julie said that she will miss us while she's at kindy," Jer said to me. I nodded. "Let's go to the appointment,"
"Yeah, but we're playing my music on the way there,"
"That's not fair,"
"Life's not fair," I replied. He pouted. "I love you," I said, kissing him.
"I love you too, babe," he said back.

We were just on time.
"What's up doc," Jeremy said.
"Your not bugs bunny Jeremy," I said to him.
"It's ok, as long as he shows respect,"
"Of course doctor," he said, opening the door to her office. I rolled my eyes.
"Well, the babies are looking healthy, but I'd pick out names now if I were you guys,"
"We're trying," Jer said.
"Well, I'm sure with y/n been a Swiftie and Jeremy doing acting, you've got lots of names to choose from,"
"We're also marvel fans, but he likes Star Wars,"
"Have fun arguing over the names, then," the doctor chuckled.

We drove home. I wanted McDonald's on the way home through. Jeremy looked a bit nervous.
"What if it harms them?"
"I'm sure it won't, mum ate food like this when she was pregnant with Owen and me," I said, trying to comfort him. "What should we do after through," Jeremy smirked. "No,"
"I'm joking,"
"And I know how to kill someone,"
"Okay, okay,"
"Now your sacred of me. YES!" it's always funny when people get scared off me. Owen doesn't help. One time, when I was back in high school, Callie, a girl who always teased me, came up to me and Owen in target and started bullying me. Owen then told he that I've watched enough horror movies and crime shows to make a murder look like an accident. He also said that I know how to clean blood stains. She stopped teasing me after that. The look on he faces was funny through, she looke scared and nervous. I love telling Jeremy that story. He laughs ever time I tell it.
"What do you want from McDonald's?"
"A (whatever food u want) with (whatever drink you would like), please," he nodded. A few moments later, we had food. I looked at the time.
"We need to go home an clean, your parents are coming over,"
"What? They are?"
"Yeah. Could you please pick Julie up after Kindy?"
"Yeah ok,"

There was a lot of vacuuming and mopping. We also made sure w ha enough chairs. When he asked why I have to tell him that his brothers an his site were coming as well.
"Wait is Josh bringing the kids?"
"Yeah," I look at time for the 100th time today. "Can you go pick up Julie,"
"Yeah," Jeremy said. He kissed me. I don't know why, but my cheeks went red a little bit. Probably because I knew his family would be here soon an the thought of him kissing me in front of his family.

His mum an that arrived at our house before Jeremy came back from the kindy. I tried to rin him but he didn't pick up. I wasn't to worried because he was probably just shopping. He never answer his phone while shopping. I turned the tv on. Me and his mum were chatting and Josh was in the lounge with his wife while watching Zack get tackled by the kids. Then, his dad said "get in here guys," the news was telling us about a car crash that ha happend. The reporter was reading out name of the people involve in the crash.
"And lastly, Jeremy and Julie shada have been identified, the young girl ha life threating injurys but Jeremy does not,"