His anger

I had this in drafts for so many months. So I decided to publish it, stop being scared to do so.

*Trigger Warning

I can't believe my plan was foiled once again. Why are these flies always in the way.....

Anton's pov~

This was the seventh house I've destroyed in eleven days. My anger couldn't be quieted. I've waited so many years to find someone like her. Strip her of her powers if she doesn't comply.

So I did the only thing that I knew could bring an smile to my face. Which was to bring forth some disaster. That'll send those puny humans, they so called savors alike to their knees.

" Bring forth the weather, let it rain down until I see fit. Or they come out of hiding. And if I don't see anyone in so many days. Then I'll set forth more ! "

( Author's pov~ )

Thunder clapped so strong it caused many to jump in response. But they thought they could just go on with everyday life as usual.

But Anton had plans for everyone. First the destruction of national monuments around the world to make those were his enemies come out of hiding. To his dismay some came to fight. And among the groups weren't the ones he was counting on.

He laid waste to them in couple of minutes. Most under estimated especially from the world's military forces. He laughed as he flicked them away like they were bugs flying around him.

Then the superpowered individuals began to show up for the fight when human life were put in danger by the thousands. They were the group of priests from India and from other parts of Asia. To help with the fight because that's he showed up there at the time.

He darken the sky, made lightning rain on them. In order try to wipe them out. But stood strong until he conjured up water from a nearby river, flooded the area.

The action took out about a third the army they had put together. And the few that still fight left in them. Only made him angrier.

" You little peons ! Just give up, join my army, maybe you won't lose your life ! "

And the head priest from India replied " No ! That is not an life to live. So we'd choose not to. We'll keep fighting to the very end ! "

After his speech he towards his trusted right hand disciple, told him " We can finish it here. You need to the others, tell them of what happened here so they can be prepare. When and if we don't make it. Okay, " he stated, grasped his hand, let go.

" Go on now ! Leave ! " and he ran away to inform the DDS and Nightmare Collectors without looking back.

.................

At that same time, Shayla was getting disturbing images while sleep of the ordeal. Images of places being destroyed, lightning strikes so close that she could almost feel it. And the part mostly affected her was of water flooded an area sending many to their watery graves.

She always had somewhat fear being large body's of water since what happened to her as an child.

That's not all the visions or dreams were doing to her. They started to go on replay, reeling the same ones, new ones repeatedly.

In which prompted her friend Carrie out of own sleep to see. Shayla floating above her bed in encased in some strange light. And she bolted up, out of bed to see if she could help her friend. But was forcibly push back onto the floor with an loud thud.

In seconds others heard came in to witness the spectacle. Many gasped in astonishment because for most it was something they had never seen before. So they stood around gawking, coming up with theories on how she'd become that way.

Soon Jisoo and the others were on the scene. Because they too had sensed this strange energy. And Jisoo thought to himself that it felt different from the other encounter with Shayla in a similar situation.

But this was way different somehow. And he stepped forward to see if he could get close like last time. When he got in closer. Carrie spoke up while still on the floor until Jordan helped her up.

" I wouldn't do that if I were you. She knocked me back on my ass, " she said jokingly even though it was serious matter.

" You're human that's why. I am not. So I'm still going to try, " he stated, moving in closer to touch her.

The action send her white to changed color into an greenish-yellow light that thrashed around her. And suddenly she began to weep.

It hurt Jisoo's, most of the others hearts to hear it. They thought to themselves of what she was experiencing while in this state. Jisoo knew he had to try to help her somehow. So he then stepped closer to her once more, reaching his hands close enough to touch.

And just when he was about to touch her. The green light that was emitting around her faded, she came crashing to her bed.

He was there at her side, " Are you okay Shayla ? " Jisoo asked taking an hold of her hand, lightly stroking it.

She didn't wake immediately as others hoped.

_______________

After thirty minutes or more, she sprung up from her slumber. Waving her hands out in front as she trying to stay above water.

" Shayla ? " Jisoo came over to her, she looked as to look through him or past him.

The others stood in silence as she did things that were deemed inordinately. And she went still, fall back onto the bed.

Making noise as if she just waking up. Dr. Angie came over to check her over.

" She's fine but she's going through some sort of turmoil. It's effecting her mentally. Hopefully she'll come back to us, " Angie explained stepping back to jot down some notes on her Ipad.

" If someone told me that this was something they be experiencing. I wouldn't believe it, " Carrie spoke up when things went quiet again. She only said anything because she was very nervous.

" Why wouldn't you ? You should now. Because of what you've experienced, " Jordan asked biting at his finger nails.

" Shhh... You guys she's waking up, " Jisoo whispered.

Shayla eyes slowly opened, she took a look around, saw everyone staring at her. For she saw demon looking faces, immediately wiped at her eyes. And they went back to normal.

" Are you good now ? " Jun said first out loud to Jisoo's dismay.

" I don't know. But that guy has started something. "

" Who ? " Kiet asked.

" Anton. He's killed the India priest, and his Disciples. It was horrible, " Shayla cried, Jisoo was by her side to comfort.

And Jisoo thought to himself. So that's what she was displaying in her half sleep state. Now it all made sense.

I don't know what to say for this end greeting. But stay safe everyone ❤

 But stay safe everyone ❤