Tae hyun's past part 2 / New sparring partners

This is how Tae hyun was dressed back then. 🔝
( plus I forgot what the name of actor that I envisioned him as. So I just used another actor. )

No matter what you always have to be on guard.

Continuation of Tae hyun's past told by Ji soo~

My brother raced from the out post towards the village. When coming up to the middle of the village. That's when he saw it, an humongous slithering demon seed. In which he had never seen before. With many of the villagers either running or trying to. And some were laid out like dead flies.

But they were humans. And just when he was about to rush it to take it down. He heard Amara screaming for her father to get up. He looked around and behind him, found her down on her knees leaning over and shaking an older male. Which he assumed was her father. He rushed over to see what he could do. Also moving Amara and her father out of the way.

But it was already too late. He sensed no life in Amara's father. And when asked was he okay. He didn't have the heart to tell her so.

This seed wasn't just planting other seeds to take over the host's body. It was immediately killing people for no apparent reason.

Suddenly they heard a large boom sound. It could only be from his father, sound of his sword. He told Amara to stay hidden as he went in to help his father defeat this beast. And also he wanted revenge for Amara's father death at the hands of said monster.

As he sliced into the beast. He thought on how she looked so frightened. She was shaking so bad. He could understand because she had just lost her family member.

He shredded the monster with so much fury that he'd almost forgotten himself

He shredded the monster with so much fury that he'd almost forgotten himself. And his father had to step in, finish the job. Also assist in the clean up, the cleansing of the area with the help of the priest and his disciples.

As he left everyone behind in search of  Amara. He felt his heart swelled with a feeling that he couldn't define.

When he finally found her. She was still in the place he told her to stay. But also found her next to her father's dead body. Visibly shaken, crying, rocking back and forth.

He tried to touch her. To give her comfort but she smacked his hand away, shouted...

" Don't touch me ! You're no better than those beasts ! "

Her words directed towards my brother. It hurt to the bone. It shattered that feeling he was beginning to have into a million pieces. And I bet it was the cause of his harden attitude towards humans.

He didn't even try to get her to change her mind. He left along with all the other collectors when they seen their mission was at it's end.

_____

Bringing myself out my thoughts, I stood on the side lines as my honorable brother barked orders. And how he was earnestly engaging with Shayla in training her. She was someone that was needed in my brother's life as well as mine.

Hopefully her presence can bridge the gap.

>>>>>>>>>>

Master Tang's pov~

I can say right now. We've gathered all the forces we possibly can. All came for the call of duty. Some folks let our warnings, pleads go on deaf ears.

I'm was disappointed to see that a group strong warrior priest, his disciples didn't want join us in taking the fight to it's source. They remarked on how it was better to protect their own homeland of India.

If anything happened when we're away the priest said. They couldn't see themselves leaving at a time like this. I could understand where they were coming from.

Our best bet was to have most of the nightmare collectors, daydream setters for the task. Plus other individuals that could help out.

And of course we had her. She could balance out things if she'd train. Learn to use her powers for good. But in order to do that.

She needed to train with others. Not just that of Tae hyun, Ji soo. She needed to be challenged to bring out that raw power she has. So I could see where she's at, how she can progress.

And I can be the first to step up to the plate. Soon after I could talk it out with Tae soo ( Tae hyun, Ji soo and Ha na's father )

To get his opinion on how to move forward with her training. I even seen him giving her a few tips but never took over her training himself.

Yet of course. I guess he wanted to see how his two sons would fair. Or didn't want to step on a few toes in the process.

To tell the truth she was doing good. But she needed to be better.

*
*
*
*

Next morning~

As everyone was training, I looked in on several training exercises. I approved with everything I saw.

My reason for this. Was I making my way to the training room where Shayla was.

Because today was the day when it was finally my turn. To spar and train her.

*
*
*

When I opened the door I found her in a mediation stance. With her eyes closed. She looked to be seriously not aware of me.

Until the floor creaked, it broken her concentration.

" This was your first mistake ! " I announced as I sent my fist flying towards her to see if she would dodge in time.

She dodged it. But was off a bit by the blood that trickled down her face.

" Good but not good enough. "

I then turned around to walk away.

But she stopped me with an attack of her own.

What did everyone think about the full story of Tae hyun past ?

Do you think Shayla will be ready in time ?