Hiding out / Secret Organization

Daniel pov ~

" How could this have happened ? " I tried my best not to yelled at these dumb ass excuse for cops.

" We don't know any better than you do, we're checking the surveillance video at this very moment. And believe me we're still investigating what actually happened so don't worry. "

" How can I not worry, my wife's out there somewhere ! And I don't know where she is. When I just finally found her, she disappears again ! This isn't right, someone wasn't doing their job, " I voiced my concern which was edged with fury as I pounded my fist on to the table where I sat at.

How could this be !

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Later, when I came back into the room. And the officers with baffled looks on their faces. Had me wondering what the hell had happened.

" What's going on ? Have y'all found her yet ? "

Then the two officers looked at each other. Silently a conversation formed between the two without using words. But the suspense was killing me.

" Well ? " I asked again.

" We don't know what to tell you but it appears she hasn't left the building according to the video," the first officer began to say.

" What it shown us was her going into the restroom but not coming out. And we checked the restroom, there was no way she could've gotten out. So it leads us to say that she might to be still in the building, " the other officer finished.

These fools what did they mean. I can't deal with this right now. They're not obviously gonna be of help. I'd just have to hire someone for the job.

" Okay officers I'm heading home now. And let me know of any updates, " I admitted defeat today because I knew sitting around waiting here would amount to nothing.

" Okay sir will do, " the officer said as he went about his business.

And I left the police station thinking, " Oh she'll be back by my side even if I had to do the searching myself. "

..............................

Shayla pov ~

After his initial introduction it became quiet as we drove through the streets going to god knows where. Hell I should be scared because I didn't know him. For all I knew he could be a serial killer leading me to my death.

But strangely I felt safe with him. I knew these things definitely after being with Daniel so long. A girl can feel those vibes popping off of individuals. Of course it wasn't in his case but I should never let my guard down.

" What are you thinking ? You've gone quiet, " he asked curiously.

" I could say the same with you, " I laughed nervously as I continued to look out the window.

" Well yeah true but I saw the look on your face through your reflection, it said so many things. But I can tell you one thing, I am not some psycho serial killer. I've been sent to help as I said before so don't worry much, " he smiled then focused back on the road again.

What the hell did he mean ? By don't worry much. Now I am starting to become so. And my mind started to come up with all sorts of scenarios that I was a little frightened when the car stopped, pulled into a parking lot. And kept going as I saw that we were at a place of business. Then I looked at the building it said....

Tang's furniture in bold lettering across the front of the store. Which had me thinking where have I heard of this place before. But I was having trouble remembering at the moment.