He's closer than you think/ Tae hyun past part 1

Anton looking devilishly sexy 🔝

My appetite cannot be fulfilled.With only these mites called " Humans. "

Anton's pov~

What I needed was substance. The kind that would whet my appetite. More power to spread it throughout the Cosmos.

And in getting my army of minions together. There were very few that could take the " Insertation " process to be apart of the most glorious faction. Either they would rot away easily. Or they have a dose then probably stick around for couple hours to a week.

Good thing about it. That these puny being are just standing around for the taking.

There's truly a promising few out there. That probably won't turn into mindless zombies. It's quite amusing to watch them descend into darkness. Or of what I like to call " Slipping over to my side "

As I'm tuning in on what's going on with my future underlings while having my tea. There's one that had caught my eyes. And his is most interesting even intriguing.

" Forum ? What this human's name ? " I asked my AI assistant. Notably I can also effect these human gadgets. I found out after my awakening.

" It's Daniel Williams. He's 35 years old. 5'9 and weight 170 pounds. Also he's the partner or as humans call " The husband " to said Shayla Roberts now Shayla Williams. " he informed me.

I couldn't contain my laughter. It was going to be one hilarious situation. It truly was.

I can't wait to see how my little key called Shayla will react when she finds out.

>>>>

Ji soo's pov ~

Even though I had to train myself. I couldn't help but wonder about how Shayla was fairing with hers. I wanted to train myself but Tae hyun stepped in first.

He had more seniority over me. He was better to train her besides our own father. Right now he had more than enough on his plate to do so. But I believe that him training her was for the greater good. Plus also it could be an bonding experience.

He needed this because he was prejudiced against humans. It left a nasty taste in his fellow nightmare collectors mouths. I'd hear stories or things about the beloved brother that I looked up to. There were those who talked behind his back. And some I could hear even if they weren't using their mouths.

Only few know about of my gift, even amongst the nightmare collectors had such powers. And I found when I was just a young boy. Was that my brother was in love with a human. But she turned him down because she couldn't accept him. Either she scared of what he was. Or of what she witnessed.

___________

Back almost four hundred years ago~

My brother, his other crew members had to investigate an happening in a village in what is known as India now.

The nightmare seeds there were getting out of control. It was wondered why no one was send out sooner. But during that time there were less humans. So there were less nightmare collectors.

They came into the village trying to befriend the villagers. But many were scared of the diverse group of people at that time. It wasn't advanced as it was then. Humans could pick up on us easily. They didn't have cloaking abilities or stealth capabilities.