My feelings for her / More training

I know I haven't been able to stick close to you for more than five minutes. But those were the best minutes I ever had.

Ji Soo's pov ~

The all so good feeling of being with you in the flesh was so much more to me than anything else in the world. Our real world meeting is smacked dabbed in the middle of an full out war. That's soon to start.

I'm sorry for neglecting you. But we have this big issue right now. In order to keep loving you, so forth into the future. We all have to face this foe in the showdown of all showdowns. Because I want an future that is us. You're the first someone I ever loved outside of my family members. And even though we're from different worlds. I couldn't help but seek you out. It was forbidden for this type of relationship. But I'm willing to test, break down all barriers to be with you.

Going into this fight takes preparation. Being cautious is a much needed asset. Planning our every move. To come out with less casualties as possible. But also I don't want lose anyone.

My mind was pulled in two different directions. I saw the look on her face when I had to cut our meeting short. That's why I am making time for her now. I just hope that I'm forgiven.

...................

As I made it back to the dorm section of the secret organization of the Day Dream setters. The intense training session had worn me out. But I had to see her. My sweet Shayla.

Taking the stairs in two's up the steep incline. I rushed to the room she stayed in. And yes it was seven thirty in the morning. Maybe I'd go in, persuade her to come out so we would go somewhere to talk. Just the two of us.

I knocked on the door, no answer. Once again, no answer. The third time, there was an answer but not of who I wanted it to be. It was of the DDS that was sharing the room.

" Hey what's up ? " she asked with the door a quarter of the way opened. And looking at me like what are you doing here this early.

" Is Shayla up ? I like to talk to her, " I explained.

" Well she's not in the room now. Maybe she got up early to do chores or something. That's all she's good at moment. "

It took me moment to wrap my head around that backhanded comment. How could she say something like that.

" Excuse me. What do you just say ? " I asked even though I heard it.

And she just looked at me like I said something wrong. When she obviously did.

" Well whatever I can't know where people are. Go search for her yourself, I need to get some sleep. I just finished training, I'm tired, " she snarkily said while trying to close the door but I stopped her from doing so.

Forcibly pushing open to look into the room. There were three beds. One with an woman still asleep, the other perfectly made like no one has slept in it yet. The last one which was the one that Shayla slept in was made up but had a several creases in it. Like someone had sat or lied on top on it.

My gut feeling was telling that something was definitely wrong. Everything felt off from the time came upon the door, talking to this girl. Her personality rubbed me the wrong way, I wondered if it did also with Shayla. There was one way to find out. So I walked up to the girl, stood in front of her looking her up and down. Then I came closing to her to intimidate her straight, up against a wall where she had no escape. I then placed my right hand on top of her head. And proceeded to get the full story without needing her to talk about.

I was bombarded with a mess of things at first but I focused in on what I was searching for. Like selecting a certain show you'd like to watch, when you've found it you'd tune in.

And what I found had me pissed.

I needed to find Shayla, soon as possible. Because if she's out there somewhere alone an certain someone could find her first.

.........................

Jordan's pov ~

The type of training we're doing is next level ish. It really a huge step beyond our normal training. Before they really didn't have much need for in the Day Dream setters. I was sort of like an reserve. I was an sideliner until I was needed. I really didn't have as much spiritual power when I first came into the fold. But when the day Mr. Tang found me I was on the street scrounging around in some dumpster looking for food.

When I was walking by one day, he saw me probably looking super desperate in a down and out type of way. He took me in, told me that I was special, could do great things. I took him up on his offer because it meant I wouldn't be sleeping on a park bench anymore. But in a nice warm bed, had good food in my belly. I am a skinny guy but I could pack some food away. I have a high metabolism I heard somebody say.

I didn't know what great kinds of things he was talking but I soon found out. That the people which I thought was a group home for different individuals making things just to get by. Was something else entirely. They helped me bring out this special power of mines. And soon I was using it freely. But I had much more work to do.

I thought my powers were fun, joked with it. And landed numerous pranks on other members. Until they got tired of me. One who was particularly tired of my antics. Was Juley.

We were the same age. Two vastly different range of powers. She held her own, was on the front lines when things went down. Until the day I cost her life when she saved me. After that I closed myself off. Didn't even get close to another girl. It was hard for me to do anything without thinking of Juley.

But with Shayla it was something about her. Even though I tired to push her away. She kept talking to me, pushed through the barrier I had in place for so long.

After a hard night of training. I wanted to see her. And when I went to the main living area. It was pure chaos.

I didn't know what was going on. But I kind of felt it had something to do with Shayla.

I wonder if I should start to do a countdown to the finale.

Where do you think Shayla went ?