The helpless her / The search

Dong Jun's pov »

I couldn't believe this was happening. At first she went from calling me a " so called figment of her imagination to actually speaking to me right now....

" Can you seriously see me right now ? " I had to asked again because I was totally astonished.

" Yeah ? Ain't I'm talking to ya right now ? " she said hiccuping then rubbing her eyes.

" I haven't had contact or an conversation with another human in so long, you must be an special case. "

" Huh ? You ain't human ? Then what are you ? " she asked getting up walking over to me.

I must say she is a beauty but the way she is now. Just screams MESS. I just don't want her to hurt herself staggering around like she is.

Feeling a hand touch my face. I'm guessing I was lost in thought because I didn't notice she was already in front of me. And she began to feel my face again, I flinched because of her close proximity to me.

" Yup you're human, What else could you be ? " she slurred, give a little smile as she wobbled forward.

" I think you need to sit back down. I feel you shouldn't have consumed that amount of alcohol."

" What are you my daddy or something ? "

" What ? "

She's drunk y'all so what happens next is an pure accident ✳

She was looking like she couldn't even stand up straight anymore. So I had to help her back to the bed. But I wasn't counting on her whispering in my ear.

" Nope. You're not my daddy cause he don't look as good as you, " she whispered, me feeling her breath on the side of face and ear.

Miscalculating the distance to the bed. My leg hit the wooden end of it caused her to fall down pulling me along with her.

Aware that we were on the bed now. And I was also aware of was that she was on top on me. Many thoughts ran through my mind.

Like " I kinda like this " and " I have to get her off of me " and " Jisoo is gonna kill me. "

Then I gently moved her off of me. And sat up then looking over to see if she's okay. Thank god.

" You're a hand full. You know that," I told her sighing as she slept. Then she rolled over, pulling at shirt mumbling something.

Listening I made out the words, " Why me ? " and " Where's Jisoo when I need him. "

Turning around, now we were face to face. And she was beautiful even when she was drooling but it was cute though.

I really needed to leave because being around her made me feel like I was human again. ( * go back a couple of chapters back it's explained there how human can become collectors ).

Getting up, I look over at her one last time before I teleported back.

...............

Daniel »

I'm here right now in the parking lot of Shay's friends apartment, watching to see if her or her friend comes out of the building.

I just knew that dumb bitch was lying when I called her two days ago. Saying that she just up and left. And she doesn't know where she could be.

That's the fucking oldest trick in the book. And I'm not buying it.

Why is she doing this ? She's making it hard on herself. If she did leave where could she go ?

Then I spotted just the person I wanted to see. So I got out the car, went over to where she was.

Tapping her on the shoulder, " Hey Carrie, I need to know where she is. And I don't have time for the bull shit. So tell me now, everything will be back how it should be, " I told her feeling my anger rise.

" Well, I've told you already Daniel that she left two days ago."

" Why are you lying ? I know your hiding her somewhere ! "

" I am not, I wish I did because I'm worried too ! And could you please not come back here looking for her anymore or I'll call the police ! "

" You wouldn't dare. "

" Try me, " she said as a crowd formed.

I didn't need this, I couldn't get anything else on my record. I had a good job, I am not trying to jeopardize it.

" Well whatever, I'll just file my own police report, " I told her as I turned around to leave.

" What?! Hold on don't go rushing things. Maybe she'll come back, " she said holding onto my arm.

" What in the hell are you talking about ? Don't rush things, she has been missing for 48 hours. It's something I should do since I'm her husband, " I said yanking my arm out of her grasp.

She stood there stunned. Maybe this would make her tell me where she's hiding.

" What you don't have nothing else to say ? "

" No, " she said turning around to head to her car and I did the same going to my own.

...................

Carrie pov »

" Shit, shit, shit ! Shayla why are you not answering my phone calls, " I said pressing her contact for what seems like the 50th time.

I really need to talk to her urgently. Firstly to see if she's alright and secondly to warn her.

I don't want to even think about what could happen when she's found. Her family is nuts, if I were her I would've left also.

After getting the operator once again. I then sat my phone down on the table, picked up my coffee cup. And let the warm liquid ease down my throat.

Looking out the window of the coffee shop. I noticed it was raining.

Shayla. Where are you ? I thought to myself taking another sip.

As always excuse these errors ^^

Vote, comment and share 👍

Thanks for reading ❤✌

And happy belated Marques Houston 🎉

2K reads
Thanks ❤