She's needed for good / Her Duty

An first for him since he came on the scene. It's....

Tae hyun's pov~

She's a Catalyst starter.

They are special beings that can be use for good and for evil. It's the first time in centuries that an human being has come forth. There were four before her, almost all were women.

Her true power is attended for an last resort for good. But her powers also gives her supernatural strength. Lightning wielding to strike down evil.

If evil takes hold of her. It'll be a cold melding pot. If Anton gets his hands on her. It'll basically be a shit show. Soo had told me what he seen inside her mind. About the time that he almost had her in his grasp.

He spoke of hellish things. So dark that it almost caused him to gag. I did notice the sweat forming along his brow. I could only imagine what he seen.

Training is needed for this. We can't afford to lose. Or else it'll be the ended of us all or close to it.

I'll train her myself. Even though I'm not up for task. But I couldn't leave everything up to my little brother.

I'm best for the job. Because I've been constantly training myself and others for practically two centuries. And that's facts.

_______

Shayla's pov~

When I said his name. My head began to slosh. Like something changed, I didn't know how. It was like he had kind of control over me. But the good doctor said I was okay.

Maybe it was fear that was making me feel this way. It's all too real now. And I just wished none of this was happening to me of all people.

I got the whole run down of what truly was going on. And what part I played in it. There was no going back, I could only move forward. Because if I gave up or give in to the need of cowardice. I would likely fall into the hands of enemy.

Only then we'd all be screwed. I still had someone to protect. And that's my friend Carrie. I didn't want anything to happen. And also to my family members. Even though they weren't the best of people. I still didn't want them to die.

Innocent people out there, the innocent children of the world. I didn't want there to be mass genocide. The imagines in my head had it throbbing. I felt sick to my stomach, I ran to the bathroom as quickly as I could before I let loose all of the contents of my belly onto the floor.

>>>

As I kneeled on the floor after throwing up. I heard a knock on the door. And I slumped back onto the floor because my knees were killing me. I breathed  deep before answering back to the knock.

" I'm alright. It's nothing to worry about, " I said as I tried to ease myself off the floor as the door slowly opened.

I thought to see Ji soo but it was Jun standing there. And he placed his hand out to me to take. I did because I felt woozy after my meeting with the toilet, the clean up. Hopefully I wouldn't get up close, personal with the porcelain throne anytime soon. But only when I had to relieve myself.

" Are you okay ? " Jun asked once I was on my feet, we stood face to face in the tiny bathroom we were in.

" Yes, " I told him as I looked to move passed him. Was half way out the door before he grabbed into a back hug.

I was shocked to say the least. And it made me think back on to look on everyone's faces. As Ji soo and his brother Tae hyun explain things to me. Jun's face read worry. Like he didn't want me to find out about any of this. I paid no mind because I was struggling with the news internally.

" Shayla. If you're not up for this. I know of a way to keep you safe. We all have the power to protect what needs our protection. You can sit this one out. Please Shayla say you'll take me up on this offer. "

I couldn't speak. I had to process in everything he'd just spoken. Yes it would be easier to run and hide. But I couldn't just stand back, let those I care about fight for me. And I just sit back in hiding.

I mean they could all possibly get killed out there. Fighting to save the world.

" I can't do that Jun. It wouldn't be right. If I could help out. I'd choose that route. Sorry. I know you're worried for my safety. But I'm also worried for yours, " I said pulling out of his hold then turned around to face him.

" I knew you were going to say that. I had to at least try. I really care about you. And just to let you know. That I wished I would've met you before Soo. I just know I could've made you very happy, " Jun stated as he planted a kiss on my forehead, walked passed me, out of the room.

I watched the door after he was already gone. I was still a little surprised by his statement. And yes I kind of did know of the guys around me, how they would treat me. Like I was a glass sculpture that needed to be handle with care.

No one besides Tae hyun would treat me that way. It has been a couple of days since the two brothers broke everything down for me. And Tae hyun was still arrogant, bossy as hell. In wanting me to train immediately.

And I spoke up for myself, told him I needed a couple of days. Just to wrap my head around everything. I did try to keep my emotions at bay as they were explaining things to me.

Once I was by myself, I couldn't hold it in anymore. This is what I was dealing with just minutes ago. And once Jun said those words. I came to an resolve.

>>>

I went in search, found were Tae hyun was located, I pushed the door open, announced to him.

" I'm ready for the training now. "

Is Tae hyun going to be hard on Shayla with her training ? Or does Ji soo have to step in ?

How do you feel about Dong Jun's confession ?