Some history/ Welcome, Um Hello

Hearing all of this. It was kind of like mental overload.

Ji soo pov~

Even though I was ready to be by Shayla's side but I couldn't help to want to know more about what happened in the past. My instructors in The Academy had nothing on someone who has lived through it all.

I knew I just had to listen to everything that Elder Luo had to say because it could prove to be vital to what's happening now.

" Boy, I know your just inching to know more. I can see it in your eyes. You remind me of myself at that age, even though it's been such a long time, " his spoke with a slight grin pushing my thoughts to the side.

I perked up with that sort of connection we had between us. Just as I looked up to my grandfather and father. But I needed some answers for this particular mission that could be war of all wars. I needed to stop being starstruck, listen well.

" First off I am sad to say that boy was even related to me. I told his parents time, time again to take notice of him. Yes I was against their marriage because he had already had an child, the cause was his mother almost dying in childbirth. And back then we considered that an bad omen. "

" Sometimes I felt it was my fault  that he turned out the way because of my beliefs. Because I didn't believe in them as a family unit. So they both tried, rose in ranks to appease me. It was an human mistakes. See we were all once human, still are in some ways. We had that human belief, we were the ones that said it. Once we were spirited away, so to speak. Not going on to our final resting place. All of a sudden we were already here, appointed to be workers for beings higher that us to help humanity. But unfortunately some slip through the cracks. We were to take those thoughts that then turned into dreams, into reality. Good or bad dreams can come true sometimes, not so much in a good way. We are responsible for the dreams that are of that nature. The ones that harm humans so we can dispel them as best we can. "

" Who are the ones above us ? And how do we know is what we're doing is right or even working ? It's so much going on in the human world, " I asked, stated.

" I don't know, I've been here for so long but all I know that it's our duty. There are humans that are on Earth on our side that's helping with our daunting tasks. The Day Dream setters were made for this exact thing. Because when the evil almost took both our world out in his evil plan. We needed help but this wasn't the first time humans helped in a fight against evil. I was one of those said humans that helped centuries ago. And when I died, wasn't accepted into heaven because I was very young back then, an mere thirty-two. When I first was brought here, I was upset then, at the same time intrigued. This place was something I've never seen in all my thirty-two years on earth, learned to appreciate this place, to serve out what I was here for. To make a difference of some sort " Elder Luo spoke with vigor.

" Wasn't it hard leaving all that you have known. Having to adapt to a new world, a way of life ? " I just had to ask.

" All I can say is I made it through. And if it wasn't for your grandparents and my wife Pei li I wouldn't be where I am today. Pei li is what makes living this long bearable. I understand why you want to protect this young woman. " the elder said with a kind of out pour of emotions which he pulled back shortly after.

" So am I granted clearance ? " I asked a little impatient but kept my composure.

He looked at me for couple of seconds before saying, " Clearance is granted, " as he stood up as well as I.

I took him off guard by giving him a quick hug and a thanks. And turn around, raced towards the nearest portation cell.

As I was setting off, I prayed, said aloud.

" I'll be there soon, wait for me Shayla.

...............................

I materialized in an alley not too far from the Day dream setters headquarters of this town.

Walking the trek, I thought of the things I would say to Shayla. Hoping it would be an happy reunion. We haven't spoken to each in physical form since we were children even through it was only a few words. Also she probably doesn't remember from the time. So she only knows the me of her dreams.

Then my chest began to feel heavy. Rejection started to cease my heart as I made it to the front door of the business that housed the organization. I could see people inside, one such person sitting behind a counter talking to two males. And Tae walked in the room with the others, I pulled the open door, walked into the building.

I stood there not making my presence known. Then someone noticed me, it was my sister coming from a door in the back.

" Hey Soo-ah you finally made it, " she spoke surprised as she made her way over to me.

Then there was a crash in the front the store, I looked up to see Shayla looking back at me with an horrified expression on her face as she tried to back away. I was there before she did some damage to herself as she was about to fall. I grabbed her, set her straight.

" Hey Shayla, " I said giving her my most warmest of smiles.

" You can't be real ? " she spoke in a small voice before passing out.

This was moment everyone was waiting. So taking so long, forgive me. And excuse my errors, I'll fix them later.

 And excuse my errors, I'll fix them later