Where is she ?/ On search

Damn it where is she ?!

Daniel's pov~

Is what I asked myself daily because I had no clues to where she was. I called and showed up that smart mouthed friend of hers apartment complex when I felt the need to.

But that little bitch filed an restraining order on me. I guess she caused enough ruckus that now the place has set up an security guard post. I don't know how it work but it did. It's unusual for one person to make something happen especially if it's one our people. Maybe she got others on board.

She had better be glad that her coward ass thought of this. Because the last time I'd saw her. I had a strong feeling take over me like I wanted to choke her. I was mad, had my arguments but I never could've thought I wanted to put my hands on a woman before.

Some weeks ago, I had a dream that this man was walking slowing towards me, then through me. What was strange about that dream is that it felt like some of his essence or whatever it was lingered on me till this day.

Then an item in my home flew off an shelf while I was in an confrontation with Shay's mother. We were in the heat of the moment, throwing insults at one another, the said item sped  in between us hitting a floor.

It spooked my mother in law, she decided to leave. But her phone calls came at least once a day. Not to my enjoyment.

I wanted to know where she was. And for the life of me still can't figure out how she gotten out of the police station without anyone's knowledge. Either the police are covering something up or she had someone's help. But I don't know who it could be. Because there was only Carrie with who she was friends with.

I just wished she would call me to tell me that she was okay. I'm over here going crazy thinking about her. I never thought about something or someone for this period of time. It wasn't me.

" If you want to find what you're looking for. I can let you know when I do. "

A voice enter my mind in which I didn't know how it was possible. Or I could be going crazy, this is the first sign of some kind of illness to come.

" No it's not, this is real. "

What the hell is going on with me ?!!!

........................

Jisoo pov~

Everything fell into place without incident. We had the said humans we needed to help with taking down our enemy.

First on the list is -