Fresh start / Am I caught or .......

Just letting everyone know this gonna be a long one. 😉

Shayla's pov ~

After a month of working at the grocery store. Things seemed to going along smoothly.........

I checked out that expensive hotel to cheaper motel. It was bad but I could manage. Seeing as I didn't have much with me.

And I worked 12 hour shifts, I had reasons for it. One I didn't want to stay in that seedy motel for too long, I only went there to sleep and bathe. Second, I wanted to save up more money so I could maybe get me an apartment.

On my free time, I would go to the park or read books in the library. I did catch a movie once but I only went because I was bored.

I guess starting over equals not having any contact. Because the people that I thought should care for me. Are the people that's against me. I really couldn't contact any family cause they were that kind of family.

Pull you in to gain your trust then stab you in the back any chance they get. So they were out. I really wish I could've seen it sooner, not let that person  isolate me to the point. That I didn't have anyone on my side or looking out for me.

But there was Carrie, I couldn't by any means necessary go back to her place because that was the first place he'd looked for me. And I'm not making the same mistake twice.

I just have to make this new start work because I didn't want to go back the same. Not ever.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Lying here when I was supposed to be sleep. I was tired but I couldn't seem to sleep.

It was a whole lot easier when I would sleep, dream about Jisoo. But lately he hasn't shown up in my dreams. I kind of missed that.

What am I thinking about now. I'm pathetic to have to rely on someone who isn't real.

How sad is my life ?

Very. Evidently to the point that I even started reading books on ghosts and reincarnation, such. It was just to pass the time but it felt like some of that has happened to me lately. I wanted to find out answers but some were ridiculous. And others felt spot on.

Like the reincarnation thing. It kind of made sense. Maybe I was Jisoo lover in another life or something. I mean I always felt this special connection between us. And even felt him close by when I was in that restaurant so many weeks ago.

Naw. I needed to stop thinking so hard on this. If I keep going along with this. I might become crazy.

What I needed right now was sleep so I turned over, making myself comfortable. And willed myself to do it.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

The next day~

I went to work as usual, paying careful attention to the police cars parked out front. My thoughts were " I've got work to do and maybe someone decided to shoplift today but they sure  had whoever that did it. And what was up with them needing two cars though, " I questioned as I walked inside, stopped someone asking what was going on.

Their replied was " It's some guy came in here with police. Saying they were looking for someone. If you ask me by the look on his face right now, I'd stay lost or gone too, " my co worker said on a grin walking away.

Then what she said playing in my mind. So much I wish hadn't talk to her. What the hell is up with me ?

It didn't have anything to do with me probably.