Paranoia and Surprises

Shayla pov~

Every since I've walked out that clothing store, I felt like someone was watching me.

Maybe I'm just paranoid but everytime I turn to see if I'd catch this person. I come up with nothing, world keeps going on not paying me any attention.

What I needed was to relax, stop thinking so heavily on this.

It was my choice to leave everything behind, it was a long time coming. And I should be feeling great right ?

But my feelings were still on high alert as I always seemed to constantly be aware of my surroundings.

Was I scared that Daniel would show up and drag my ass back home.

No ? That wasn't it. It just feels like its something that I can't remember or I need to remember.

But everytime I try my head begins to hurt.

It's really rather annoying, what else is. Is my damn stomach. I've been sitting here in this restaurant for what seems like forever.

Where is the damn waiter anyways ? I am about to pass out over here. I only came here cause Carrie had mentioned it to me, I wanted to try it myself. It must serve good food but has slow ass service.

It is kind of lonely, sitting here in this nice restaurant without a friend or significant other. And lords knows I couldn't get Daniel to take me to a place like this in the past cause his idea of a nice restaurant is the under ten dollars buffet. God just thinking back makes my stomach hurt in a different way then what we have here.

Finally a waiter arrived to take my order.

" What will you be having ? " he asked in a polite tone.

" I'll have the well done T bone steak with the garden salad and as my dessert I'll have the New York style cheesecake, " I stated my order smiling.

" Okay ma'am it won't be long, " he said smiling then leaving the table.

At the same moment, I felt a rush of emotions come over me. But what was really strange is that it felt like someone was staring a hole in my back. Were they even my emotions ?

But that's crazy.... 

I must be self conscious sitting here by myself, eating alone. That's all there is to it. I mean what else could it have been.

......................

Jisoo pov ~

I don't know why her smiling and being friendly towards that human made me this upset.....

I couldn't understand myself lately.

The only thing I need do, was to watch her for her own safety as I am doing right now.

I knew I should've stay here for this long. Because being in this form plus being in the human world is zapping my energy.

I've been watching her for hours, six to be exact. How can she shop for so long without getting much.

Humans were really strange....

Our people didn't have such places. And when she went in some place called Victoria Secret. It had me wondering what was this so called secret ?

Was it an hideout ? Or a secret base ?

My curiosity played a part in me going to the window to scope it out. But it wasn't what I expected.

* author note : Aw poor Jisoo is in for some embarrassment (///▽///)

And what I saw was a great amount of women's under garments. Then I began to perspire. Shocked, I immediately went back to the car.

As I sat there, I thought of why would they have those on full display. I knew humans were deviants from the type of dreams they have but this was too much.

I mean we also have things like under garments. But it's handled discreetly. It's provided to us along with our uniforms.

I was surprised to say the least. When I came to the human world it was for missions that mostly occurred at night. And as for the other times, was to watch over Shayla. I really didn't pay attention to all things that were available here.

Shaking my head, I decided to focus back on the present. Looking back over to where she sat.

It brought a smile to my face seeing how much she was enjoying her food.

Just then, my Hyudae ( a device used by collectors ) went off. It's probably alerting me that my time is up and needed to head back. Or it could be for a mission.

Pulling it out my jacket pocket, looking down to it's screen. It was just what I thought it would be.

My time was up.....

I really did want to see her safely back to her hotel room. But I couldn't stay any longer.

So I walked over to her table, not making my presence to anyone not even her.

Touching her shoulder, I whispered in her ear.....

Good bye .....

Then she froze, I would've loved to see her reaction. But as soon as she turned around, I was already gone.

Sorry for the slow update 😢

I've been busy plus I've got my other stories to update. " You never know, Give & Take, My boyfriend's friend check them out. ❤

Thanks for reading, vote and comment, share ✌