The Collectors/ Backstory of the Monster

The Nightmare Collectors helping human who otherwise have an hard time awaking for them. Which can actually be quite deadly these said dreams.

Setting order by replacing these awful dreams with good ones or having them not to recall them at all.

We have been around for Millenia. Living in secret, coming back and forth into the human world making presence not known to them.

We keep our race inbred so many collectors come together just to keep our numbers up.

Our aging process is much slower than humans but we can also die. We are born, age up until we're 25 years of age.

Then it slows, one year for every twenty.

But we also employ humans on occasion, these special cases. We bring them in our ranks. We only take upon humans that not ready to go on to their next lives.

In our world, Sujib Cheongug ( Which translates to in english as Collector Heaven )
Where our headquarters are located. Everything is ran by the " Isahoe " ( council ) and our ranking system that's rank in seven different levels split into four divisions.

Level 1-2 are called Hana or novices.

Level 3-4 are called Dul

Level 5-6 are called Seht

Level 7 are called Neht and are mostly have elders in it's ranks.

Our mission isn't just to help humans awake from nightmares. Because if there not taking care of. The result could or would be catastrophic to life on earth.

Let's just say if nightmares took form in the real world. It would bring on Armageddon.

That's why there are rules we have to go by. And we make it our top priority to be friendly towards each other. Every collector goes on missions with partners for protection. Helping each other is the best way to go. We work together, not forming competitions with one another.

Not saying it hasn't happened before. Some would take it seriously more than others. And that someone was a collector by the name of " Anton. "

With his already powerful personality, paired with what others expected of him.

Born from two great, outstanding collectors as parents. He was told he was destined for greatness.

All the praise, made him too proud and impatient. He even wanted to surpass his parents.

And he did just that by any means necessary.

He catapulted in ranks, some might say a little too fast. Because of his thirst for power which led to him doing something inconceivable.

He went on a rampage which killed hundreds of humans and collectors alike.

Among those were his own parents which wasn't looked upon too greatly. He paid the price for his greed.

He was out of control, the elders did the only they could do to contain that type of power.

Was to seal it away but the place that was suitable. And that place was on Earth.

It was the perfect place or so they thought at the time.

They chose to banish him to the bottom of an lake, hoping that's where he would stay.

And he did for 50 years......

But 14 years ago, the earth shifted and caused the seal to crack. Which made him ache for freedom.

Then came along someone that he thought he could easily take over. But that " damn brat " he calls him spoiled his plans. Also alerting the others, dashing his hopes.

But he's not giving up so easily....

When the times comes, No one will be able to stop him.

Present~

" Hana Collector Dong Jun reporting in. " he saluted the officer at the front desk.

" You're getting good at that lil one, " the female collector said in a sultry voice, pinching his jaw.

" Stop it ! Noona " he exclaimed blushing swatting her hand away.

" Aw so sorry, Let's go and get this mission over with. Okay my lil baby, " she replied putting her arm around his shoulders pulling him along.

 Okay my lil baby, " she replied putting her arm around his shoulders pulling him along

This is Anton ⬆⬆⬆

It's been awhile, sorry for the short chapter 😓

But thanks for reading tho 😆

Vote, comment and share 😉