Getting ready/ Heading out

It's hard out here in these streets....

Angie's pov ~

Literally. My team and I are helping those poor souls that are miraculously fighting control of being taking over by The number one menace to society.

The vomit inducing villain, that is Anton.

My team and I working our asses off. Split into two group but I'm overseeing both. In which is always yawn inducing but it's fulfilling work not to get me wrong.

Our recon groups are in shambles because of the new hoards of demon spawn he has let loose onto the world. It's even hard to tell who's one at first among the 1st unit we sent out. And was thankful that a few made it back alive.

They enter the decontamination / scanning chamber. I called it " John " because you stay in it as a person that possibly fell in a toilet.

If you catch my drift....

But yeah....we've found some great findings. Enough for our scientists to forge a new scan device. To tell who's who at first glance or meeting. It could scanning a whole three blocks if need be. And the most expensive in time and trade econ, the armor that's being raved about among doctors and scientists like. But I had other things on my list of tasks I needed to knock out first.

All the lost souls, I thought to myself. It was truly sad that we haven't figured out how to turn back the one's that already made the full stage of their transformation.

This is why we're up around the clock trying our very best working on little to no sleep. If we could grab up every human, take them to a safe place. We would if we could.

Bringing them here, we'd definitely be sitting ducks. We needed to find a place, have it worked out like yesterday if we wanted to save as many as we can.

It's getting hectic around here. But I worked well under pressure. I get bored easily if I have down time. And plenty of people have told me that I needed to rest because there are others that could take the reigns.

But my brain processes things like all the time. That's genius level I'm told. I have several degrees under my belt.

I can not rest until everything's settled. Or there's not an world ending threat.

----------

Jisoo's pov ~

Everyone's gearing up for the fitting for our new armor. Some were talking that it could withstand 70 percent of damage. Spirit world aka Soul and Dream realm when used on one's body as an attack plenty damage. Or take you out. And we needed all the help we could get.

As all the Nightmare collectors and Daydream Setters, including the many of psychics and spiritual martial artists stood in line.

And as I'm looking at specs on my digital device. This armor was like none other. It was actually skin tight. Molding into one's body. It says here that it has to feel out it's host body for about couple of days.

I've talked to the recipients that were ahead of me. This process took time for each person. They said that you had to train in order for the process to be sped up.

So another test. I sighed.

But I wasn't worry about myself. A certain someone was on my mind.

>>>>

After a couple days it was my turn to be fitted for my armor. Two scientists were called to help people get suited.

And as they laid the material, it was placed on my skin. It was like it became apart of me. It went from an slight burning sensation to an cool one when it was finished integrating with my very being.

I honestly didn't think it would be this way. It was very different from the way others explained it to be.

Very cool.

>>>>

As I was very locked in, wanted to be there when Shayla was fitted in her armor.

Days passed as I got used to my own armor by taking some very sound advice. It improve various areas about me that I liked very much.

But could Shayla handle it ? That's why I had to be by her side to make sure everything was going smoothly.

Samesh volunteered to help her train. But I wanted to be the first to do so after she was fitted. I didn't even know how he had gotten in here in the first place.

" Let him Soo " my father said beside me. I calmed myself down. And watched with anticipation.

But still of course I was worried.

Both suited up. And Shayla had a protection helmet on. Because I suggested it.

Better safe than sorry.

They stood facing each other.

Then suddenly Samesh moved with an lightning fast kick.

I wanted to interfere but was held back.

Did the kick connect?

Was Shayla hurt ?

.
.
.
.

No she blocked it !

Probably been almost a year since I updated this book. More with with Shayla's pov with the fit, etc.

Thanks for all of yall for reading this book.

Hopefully I can finish it. I know it's a short chapter. I got to get back into the groove of things as my mother says.