Aw Sh**! Now where do I go?

Daniel's pov ~

" I know Mama, I'm on my way over there right now, " I said frustrated ending the phone call.

Why is she doing this ?

It's was so out of character....

But it's not gonna stay this way for long.

Because I am not gonna let her go.

The highway is thick today, I need to know if she's still there.

" Shit ! This slow fucking ass traffic ! " as I slapped and gripped the steering wheel.

I'm gonna be pissed if she's not there when I get there.

She hasn't called or texted me back since I sent that text a day ago.

It was out of pure anger.
But what the fuck am I gonna do if she really leaves me.

She couldn't have met someone....

Not yet !

She's always at home. I made sure of that by being opposed of her working.

But what really had me puzzled, is the fact she didn't let me hold her which she usually never did before.

The bitch pushed me off her, I'm still having a hard time believing it.

And one other thing that had my mind going, that it felt like I was being yanked or pulled backwards crashing into that damn coffee table.

*
*
*

Coming to the street, that I knew her friend lives. I turn the corner and pulled into the parking lot.

Then went on to find a space, getting out of the car and slamming the door.

She's coming back.....

Whether she likes or not.

........................

Shayla's pov~

A couple of days into staying at Carrie's apartment....

Those days went by without incident until today while Carrie was at work.

That's when I heard the first round of knocking.

If you could call it that...

As the ringing of the door bell and pounding on the door grew louder.

My curiosity played a role in my first steps towards the door.

On the other side of the door, I could hear breathing.

Then the booming voice of the person I dreaded the most to be there.

" Shay ! Shay ! I know you're there ! Come out right now ! I don't have time for your silly games !!! "

Then the pounding continue...

Then I mustered up the courage to say ....

" Leave ! I am tired of this kind of life, my life with you ! So leave before I call the police ! " I shouted to the top of my lungs, hoping he would get the message.

" Shay ! Shay ! Is that you ? Whatever happened we can work it out, " he said calmly but I wasn't buying it.

Work it out, Talk it out, I'm not listening to the same old line which doesn't work because after awhile it just goes back to what we have here.