Calling a friend/ Is this really just a furniture store

After being here for about a week. I semi felt safe in everyone's presence. But I needed to talk to someone I knew to help me feel more at ease.

Because that first night I really wanted to phone Carrie but I got scared. After all my anxiety over asking to use their phone. I chickened out at the last minute.

But now as I am cleaning up the showroom. I felt the need to do so. And wondered where they kept theirs around here. As I placed broom and dustpan aside I then went in search for a land or business-line.

So I carefully looked around the room, checking to see if anyone was watching but what for I asked myself. Because Kiet and Mr. Tang assured me that I was perfectly safe here. But I still had my suspicions that something else was going here.

Thinking these things and more I then spotted an worker using one behind the front desk. And mentally slapped myself for forgetting this was a place of business, obviously there would be a phone here. But I hesitated for some reason as I walked halfway there. Surely they wouldn't refuse me from using the phone.

So I built up my courage, was ready to confront the woman if she didn't let me use it. Taking a deep breath, closing my eyes after a few seconds. I opened my eyes, let out the breath I was holding. And noticed she had left.

Then I walked to the front desk, went around it. Spotted the phone, immediately grabbed the headset. Dialing in the familiar numbers, I waited for Carrie to answer. As I listened to it ring, watching the front entrance. I then got sight of something weird because it's the only way I could describe it.

It was of an man walking slowly, that wasn't all. He looked to be transparent with black smokey mist emanating from him. Then I thought to myself " Now where have I seen this before ? "

As I was staring at this figure or man or whatever it was. Someone came in my line of vision which startled me, made me drop the phone.

...................................

Jun's pov ~

After making a quick stop to check on Soo. I made my way to the transport station where Hyun and Hana were waiting for me.

" What was the hold up because we've been waiting forever, " Hana sighed tapping her feet becoming impatience.

" I went to see Soo that's why. So are we ready ? "

" Ugh why hasn't he woken yet. I still can't believe he let himself be damaged because of an..... ," Hyun said angrily crossing his arms across his chest.

" You mean an human. What is it with you and humans ? What do you have against us huh ? " I questioned so fed up with his attitude everytime we even mention Soo's name.

" Nothing but we should seriously get going, " He replied changing the subject.

But I still wondered about him. And felt like he was trying to hide something as we all stepped in the teleport dock, started the trip to earth. And finally I could see for myself that Shayla was okay for Soo's sake.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

And when we materialize across the street from the Daydream Setters Headquarters. It was just in time of seeing something we couldn't explain but it's sent our gongpo ( horror ) meters off the charts until all three exploded in our hands upon pulling them out each of our pockets.

And each of us looking at one another hoping for explanation. We shook it off after awhile then Hyun announced that he was gonna report this. But what I had on my mind was to go across the street to get to Shayla.

Coming to the entrance, I was noticed the frightened look on her face as some guy I didn't know stepped in front her. Totally blocking where I could see her.

Irritated I swung the door, walked right in. Hearing the conversation that she was having with that guy who was standing awfully close to her.

........................................

Unknown pov;~

I've finally found the one that'll help with process then no one can stop my plans this time.

First I need time to build up my power. I didn't give a damn if I took some collectors out but I needed more power.

Maybe these humans would be a source of power for me but they had so little. It would do for now.

" Hello, " I said coming upon a group of them, in a split second I tore into them with ease.

Thanks for the 5K reads ❤

And what do think of Jun's fascination with Shayla ?

Will it become a problem between him and Ji soo ?