FOR THE SAKE OF HOLY GODS, I AM MARRIED !

I stirred up in my sleep the next morning when a sound of shower running reached my ears. I got up from my bed to see a very hot Ace looking at me in just a towel covering him and nothing else. Oh the grip of the towel was not so tight and then..

SMASH

.

.

.

Well surprise, nothing of that sort happened except the SMASH. I woke up the next morning when I fell from my bed and there came a SMASH.

Woah!

What the hell happened to my bed? How did it become so small? And why the hell is there so much of sunlight in my room ? Where the hell is Jess, why hasn't her shouting reached my ears till now? And woah why are there no walls in my rooms except for a railing ? And why am I wearing ........ a wedding gown ?

Oh my god stop being a Crime Investigator asking so many questions at a time my dear conscience and tell me where am I ?

Send my question to brain and tell me the answer quick!

And then it dawned to me...

Oh oh OH

I am married.

The weight of these three words are heavier than Big Bertha of Marvel!

I quickly gathered my gown and was about to slide the door of the balcony when I saw it was already open. But how can this be possible.... I had closed it..... Whatever I have more things to worry about than this door.

So I entered the room and raked my eyes across the room to see where Mr. Apathetic was but no other soul was in the room, except for mine of course. Thank god I don't have to see his face in the morning. So, happy that at least something good has happened I was just going to take a bathe and get ready when I remembered I didn't have clothes to wear it was still in the car only.

After pondering for 10 minutes deciding whether I should roam naked in the house or stay in the room only, I finally made a decision.

I was going to check in the walk in closet if anything was there.

I got up and went inside the closet to find a dress which made me speechless. It was hanging in the middle of the walk in closet. It was a champagne, short, knee length dress which embroidered with beautiful lace. But who kept it ? It wasn't mine.

Maybe I am supposed to wear this, with this thought I picked the dress and thought of wearing it only

After exactly 45 minutes I was ready in the beautiful dress matched with sandals and not to mention a little bit of make up which included an eyeliner and lip gloss but before you say how much time I take to get ready, let me tell you that in the 45 minutes I took 25 mins just for this stupid eye liner.