"What the hell just happened in the last two minutes?"

EVA'S P.O.V.

Is there any possible way to kill someone in just seconds?

Or is there a way to reach a place, which is half an hour from here, in just one second?

Or is these any any way to kill someone  without actually being with them?

If you have answers of any of these questions then tell me because if not, I will go blind with the anger that I am feeling. And let me tell you that I am currently driving. A stolen car.

Stolen from my 'homely home'. Yeah, I stole the car from 'my-house-for-one-year'.

Let me list down the tremendously infuriating happening of today.

I woke up with the sun shining on my face as usual, and making me groan thereby waking me up. I came inside the room from the balcony(where I was sleeping on the lounge chair), and like everyday - didn't find Mr. Apathetic. I don't know if he came back in the room yesterday because I was too busy sleeping to notice that. But a bright envelope on the bed caught my eye. I picked it up and began to read and the more I read, the angrier I became.

What the actual fuck is this?! Did Ace hit his head last night instead of me? 

No, hitting his head also won't make him do this. He must be serioussllyyy ill. Or he was just being himself. Is he taking revenge for yesterday or something? But I just ..... cooked him? Or called him Mr. Apathetic? Or that I bickered with him incessantly? 

Whatever the reason was, this is really not acceptable. 

I quickly bathed and did everything in my daily routine. Then very quickly I dressed due to my anger towards Ace and eagerness to meet him in face and punch him. I put on a white top and paired it with back ripped jeans. Hastily I put on some lip gloss and sandals.

Then, I sprinted downstairs and dashed into the garage, not turning around even when Jenn asked me what happened

Then, I sprinted downstairs and dashed into the garage, not turning around even when Jenn asked me what happened. I just waved at her and said "See you later, gotta go. Need to take care of an egoistic Mr. Apathetic." 

Afterwards, I threatened the driver into giving me the keys of the car; he was hesitating and was saying that he needed to ask Ace first. So I played along and nodded. But as soon as he took his phone out probably dialing Ace's number, I took the keys poking out of his shirt pocket while he was asking Ace whether he could give me the keys.

Then I ran towards the nearest car and put the key in praying it to be the right one while the driver shouted from behind "Stop! Boss is saying you would pay if you don't li-" 

But I cut him off when the engine started and shouted "Tell your boss to be ready for my wrath. I am on my way to his office. He should start his fucking countdown." Then - I drove off.

So that is how I have finally reached Mr. Apathetic's office. And trust me when I say that it is huge. The long tower in front of me was magnificent. The architect who designed this is seriously talented!