Chapter 4: "not a book in the public library"

I stood there transfixed to my place, not being able to react

I stood there transfixed to my place, not being able to react .

What the hell is he doing here? Wait! Then it dawned at me. 

Ryder knows him, is he the one who will help me?

If you were guessing then you were right, in front of me was the same grey eyed handsome jerk who had the audacity to humiliate me without any reason or need. 

He was the rudest man alive on this Earth so how will he help me? 

He stood there staring at me as if seeing right through me. Bruh, take in jerk. I am not a book in the public library that you can read just passing by. Still, I composed myself and asked Ryder "Why did you bring me here?" trying not to sound rude or like a bitch. He was just trying to help. But maybe he didn't understand the instant dislike that I felt for this grey eyed jerk. And why would he? Ryder was still his friend at the end of the day. 

Poor Ryder.

What was his name again? 

A..

Aes..

Ace. Yeah.

Ryder first looked towards Ace and then turned towards me to speak. But before words could make its way out of his mouth, Ace beat it to him and said with a cold and blank face "I heard from Ryder that you are in need for money because you were kicked out of your job and house, right?"

How did he even know? When did Ryder call him?

Before I could kill him with my harsh words (which are not harsh though because you cannot ever be harsh, you kind girl, right? ), Ryder said 

"I didn't say kicked out by the way I only said she lost her job." For which he received a death glare from Ace. Nice manners, jerk face.

I ignored their sign language and burst out having enough of Ace humiliating me every now and then - 

"What the hell do you think of yourself Mr. Jerk.? You don't own this world, you understand that? I lost my job but I am not begging someone to give me a job or something. I have my self respect which jerks and idiots like you forget to respect. So let me remind you, I am not your waitress right now so you cannot order me or talk to me like that do you understand Mr.- whatever you are." I said forgetting his name. Nice talk Eva, and most importantly it came out fluently without practicing, like then and there. I am impressed with myself I have to say!

Ryder looked amused and surprised after my talk while that jerk, he had a look of boredom  in his eyes but that was for a millisecond after which his blank face devoid of any emotions came back. Damn he is so good in hiding his emotions.

Is he the typical gang leader I read about on wattpad? 

Gorgeous. Check.

Blank face. Check.