LIGHTS, CAMERA AND REVEAL - II

ACE'S P.O.V

The ride from Christ the Redeemer to Dona Marta Lookout point was silent. For the first time, Eva was embracing silence by not blabbering every single second. But now that she was not saying anything, I was beginning to feel worried. Is she sick?

I looked back to check if she was still following me and if she was then why was she so damn quiet?

And there she was-munching something. Yeah, her mouth was full with chips because of which she was quiet and here I was wondering if she was not well. I still can't get used to her new ways of showing that she is crazy. I have never in my life seen a woman like her. 

"You need to stop staring at me." Eva said making me realize that I was staring at her. 

"Come one. Walk faster. We need to reach the  the lookout point before it's so dark that I can't even identify my own hands." She added as we carried on with our our way towards the Dona Marta lookout point. 

"You were the one who had to stop in the restaurant to get something to eat. You can't blame me for being late." I said defending myself.

"Okay fine. So now, it's my turn to ask questions. And I am going to ask two question and you have to answer it honestly." She said and before I could say something, she continued talking. That's Eva.

"So what is the deal with you and Carinae?" She asked scoffing. I got the feeling that she didn't like her that much. Well, the neither did I.

"Why the sudden question about her?" I asked her trying to understand her sudden interest.

"Well, that girl practically claimed you as her 'baby' in front of me, when technically we are supposed to be a couple. So according to my dictionary I guess we call her.....a bitch?" She said making me chuckle at her genuine hatred. 

"Well, Carinae and I go a long way. There was a time when we were in a relationship -" I was cut off by shrieking.

"Ughh, please don't tell me you loved her or I would definitely be having a cardiac arrest after which you would have to carry me all the way back from where we came and then you would have to sit with for hours in the hospital as they try to wake me up while I don't respond to the machines because I would still be shocked from the fact that you are capable of loving someone and not pushing them down a cliff. I do not want you to waste money on my health and I am not saying time because I am damn sure that you wouldn't even sit with me for a second if I was hospitalized because that's who you are and I know you are never gonna change but I thought maybe you-" I cut off Eva by  pulling her towards myself as she crashed onto my shoulder, hitting her cheekbones. 

How can she not see while walking? She was going to fall in the dug out pit in front of her. 

"Oww- Why the hell did you do that?" She shouted as she tried to balance herself on me. 

"You were about to fall in the pit down there, dumbass." I said frowning.

"Oh..I am so sorry...I didn't see." She said embarrassed. She is always falling here and there, I don't even understand how can she keep stumbling here and there. 

"Of course you didn't. You were busy blabbering." I said rolling my eyes.

Before she could comeback at me I shushed her by putting my fingers on her lips and then said "Shut.Up.Right.Now." 

She froze in her place and nodded while she stared into my eyes, looking for something which I couldn't guess.

"If you speak again, I am not going to tell you about Carinae and then you can blabber all you want." I said and she nodded in understanding  as I removed my fingers from her soft lips. She really had very soft lips, I am sure many would be dying to kiss those lush lips and I was ......