Chapter 2: "Hahahaha very funny "

ACE PARKER'S P.O.V. 

(^the above song is just for giving the 'Ace' vibes)

I woke up with a sound of squealing. 

Who the fuck is dying and ruining my sleep? 

You know the answer already Ace. My brain mocked me. 

I sighed and got up from my bed only to find Ryder looking at me and grinning like an idiot. He is actually an idiot.  I sometimes think why am I even friends with a person like this? If I stay with him a little longer I would definitely be in an asylum. I shook my head when I heard him saying 

"Don't you think that you love me anyways that is why you are my friend" he said smirking somehow knowing exactly what I was thinking.  How did he even know what I am thinking?

"Now don't start thinking how did I come to know what you were thinking, that look you make always, means this only. Come on bro! It has been more than 10yrs since we are friends." Ryder said. 

I rolled my eyes and pushed myself off the king sized bed I was on. My room wasn't something you can call interesting, it was definitely boring. All black and grey. But I liked it because it defined me. But Ryder definitely knows better and that is why he gets his ass here whenever he needs to annoy someone. He can be the most annoying, frustrating, idiotic person but he is like my brother. The best thing about him is that no matter what happened or how bad I looked - he never estranged me. He stood by me and still does.

Ryder is goofy but still his talent for doing great business is unbelievable. He owns his own companies and works along with his father and mother. Both his parents are really sweet and I really envy Ryder for having such parents, but I haven't told this to him yet. Both his mother and father run the business and naturally the talent runs in the blood. 

 I came out of the bathroom to find Ryder sitting on the recliner and looking into his phone. When he saw me he said "Your dad was calling you in his office."  without taking his eyes off his phone. He was probably posting something stupid on Instagram. 

Can you believe that he was a Xbox in his office cabin? Yeah, that's Ryder.

I turned around and said "Now? It's almost the time to head out for office. I will be late." 

Ryder looked at me in disbelief and said "You are impossible. Sometimes I think you might marry your work or rather office than a girl. Seriously Ace you work for almost 20 hours a day. I pity the girl whom you will marry. But there is an advantage - if she is hot I could give her a company....maybe all the time, you know." Then he chuckled winking.

 "Hahahaha very funny " I said sarcastically. "Anyways I am never gonna fall in love with somebody so I am not going to marry except if there is a business deal." I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"You will definitely love someone one day like you did..." Ryder stopped mid sentence seeing my glare and angry eyes. "Okay sorry I didn't mean that . Lets go otherwise your father would barge in your room to ask why do you take as long as a girl to get ready" Ryder said laughing only to earn a eye roll from me.

I went to dad's study only to find him in deep thoughts. I knocked and asked if I could come in. "Come inside Ace I was waiting for you only. Actually I have a very important thing to discuss with you about my company." I went inside and took a seat and my father continued nodding. "You see my son I am growing old and that is why I think it is the right time to pass my company to someone who is worthy and capable of taking the responsibility of this vast PARKER COMPANY. I have made this company with a lot of hard work and that is why I want to ensure that the company is in safe hands." I listened his every word carefully. The day had arrived for which I have been dreading from a long time. I always wanted to have PARKER COMPANY as my own. Who would not want it anyways. It is the top company in the world and I am the best businessman and richest billionaire. I am truly capable of having this company, I have the brain, looks which could kill not that I give any shit to girls because they are all gold diggers. I can buy anything in this world and everyone stays beneath my feet because they are afraid of me. Who would not be afraid of the arrogant, ruthless and cold Ace Parker?