"Something is seriously wrong with me."

A/N

THE BAHAMAS!!!!!!!

P.S. The video above will give you an idea of how I am imagining the beach party. The video is not of Bahamas but it gives you a fair idea of the craze around!

Play the video song for the first half of the chapter if you want! It's a song I used in this chapter!

EVA'S P.O.V

I started swaying with the beating music as I blended among the hundreds of people dancing around me. I don't know where my hands or legs went/swayed because I was feeling too relaxed to care about it. I looked over at Ace who was watching me, standing in front of me. I took his hands and swayed them but it didn't work - he pulled it out of my grasp. So I took his hands and wrapped it around me such that he was holding me while I made him sway along with me. My whole body was on fire and the tingling sensation was everywhere as he touched my bare body. After a few minutes, we were both dancing, jumping and shouting the lyrics of the song 'One Kiss' by Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa - like everyone.

See a wonderland in your eyes

Might need your company tonight

I looked at Ace smiling and enjoying. And in between everything I saw something which he has not been in years I guess - carefree. The way he was with me right now was someone I didn't know. Someone who was alive. Someone I could live with. Someone I could call the real Ace. Someone with whom you can fall in love with.

Something in you lit up heaven in me

The feeling won't let me sleep

'Cause I'm lost in the way you move, the way you feel

That moment, I wanted nothing more than to be with him. I had seen this in movies and books but trust me when I say that it felt like the world around me was fading, I could only feel and see him. I could see his charming smile which was etched on his handsome face, the shining eyes which were full of life, the brooding and grown up face which now looked relaxed and free. I could easily say that it was that one moment which I wanted to freeze and replay forever. I had this sudden feeling of kissing him and without a second thought, I leaned towards him. And so did he.

One kiss is all it takes

Fallin' in love with me

Possibilities

I was breathing heavily and so was he, the air around was oddly hot. With each mini-second, we both were coming closer to each other till there was almost no space between us. Everyone around had faded and I could feel nothing except for the feeling of us holding each other so close. But that very fucking second-

I look like all you need

One kiss is all it takes

Fallin' in love with me

Possibilities

I look like all you need

Someone pushed me from behind and I lost my balance - falling directly on Ace's shoulder - ending up kissing Ace's shoulder. Who the fuck was that?!

I steadied myself from Ace's shoulder and looked at Ace to find him glaring behind me. I turned around to see a guy who I presume had pushed me.

"Watch it, asshole." Ace spat out holding me firmly by my waist -as if he was protecting me.