Amnesia attacks and the party!

After my tremendous efforts to drag my bag and then settle in my new beautiful plus luxurious room, I was so tired that I went to sleep for straight 6 hours and woke up around 9pm. And yeah not to forgot the temporary amnesia I suffered just after waking up.

I think now I am accustomed to such Amnesia attacks after waking up because I am still not familiar with the fact that I am married to an egoistic, apathetic, and silent billionaire.

The next thought that occurred to me was – I am damn hungry. I haven't eaten for the last 6 hours! If I hadn't eaten anything for this long while I was awake then you wouldn't have found me.

Instead you would have found my corpse planted on the bed and the post mortem would say – reason for death is hunger.

And then maybe Ace would be arrested for making a conspiracy to kill his wife by keeping her hungry. Yayy!

Thinking about Ace, where is he? I haven't seen him since afternoon. Well it's for good only. I don't want to eat the flesh of Ace after fighting. Phew!

Shaking my head, I headed towards the kitchen and after exactly 5 mins and 12 seconds I finally found it. It was a modern kitchen with well furnished things. And it was so perfect that I didn't want to touch it because I feared that I would blow it up as my cooking skills are as good as Ron Weasley was good in studies.

But how will I survive without food? Oh lord heavens where have I got myself stuck into!

Well I could try doing something which doesn't require the stove or any knife or something. Well, let's check in the fridge what is in store for me. So, with that thought I opened the fridge to find it well stocked with everything. And then there I saw it – my baby, my love!

Cheese. Yummy!

So, I quickly took cheese and bread and there you go I had my food. Now I need a source of entertainment. Okay so in this grumpy house there was a television which was the sole thing which I think could entertain me during my stay in this house for 1 year. So, with all my necessities I went to the couch and settled with the tv remote in my hand.

And my dear friends that is how I wasted my time lolling on the couch. And I didn't even come to know when my eyes drooped and I fell asleep on the couch with my neck twisted in a weird manner while the tv continued making sounds in the background not stopping itself even though it should have because no one was watching! Not intelligent enough huh?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, I didn't wake up in front of a railing nor did I suffer from Amnesia attacks!

Adaptability.

So, it is a new morning, new beginning. I got up shaking my head on my one line pep talk which was horrible I know, and then got freshened up. As I had to go to the coffee shop for work (I had included in the conditions that I had signed in the file given by Ace that I would work and thankfully after arguing he agreed).

I was not going to think much in getting ready because that would make me later than I already was so I randomly picked on the first thing that came into my hand. It was a ripped- jeans with a simple tee which said "Just because I can't sing doesn't mean that I won't sing."

Well it definitely suited me. And with that I started humming a song whilst pulling my hair in a high ponytail and slipping on my converse. I was not going to change just because I am married. Wow I sound like a feminist sometimes. No but that is not a feminist, it is-

Wait what am I thinking? Am I not getting late?

I shook my head and hurriedly took my phone and started descending the stairs.