"What is the difference between a washroom, a restroom and a bathroom?"

EVA'S P.O.V

"Pourrr in some mooorrre youuuu doucheee bartenderrr." I slurred because of the number of shots I have had. Woah! Five minutes back I was seeing 3 bartenders, now I am seeing five?

"Heyyy you douche bartendersssss. You were threeee aa whhilee ago, howw did youu beecome five huhh?" I asked the bartender who was serving me.

"Ma'am it's only me and I am telling you this for the 3rd time. Last time you said you were seeing 3 bartenders. I think it is because of the drink." The bartender said awkwardly.

"Oh shush. Get me another drink." I ordered him.

I don't even remember since when I am here. I guess it's been more than three hours.

---Flashback-----

I took Taylor's phone and first quickly booked a cab but that with my phone. I asked for Taylor's phone not because I didn't have mine but because it was a part of my plan. I then swiftly went towards the mansion and unlocked the gate of the house, by taking the keys from my purse. Then I went inside the house and raced towards my room, careful not to trip on stairs. I then opened my room door , went inside and took my Bluetooth speakers, a paper and pen from the cupboard.

"Now you see Mr. Ace parker, how I will escape your hell." I said to myself and chuckled.

Shut up and focus on the work Eva. If you are caught then you won't be alive to watch Christian Grey or Edward Cullen or Harry Potter or anyone. You won't be able to eat pizza. Focus Eva, Focus.

I shook my head and again raced out of the house with the speakers, locking the house and I was about to put the keys back in my purse when I thought that it wouldn't be fun then, so I decided against it.

Instead, with the speaker, a paper, a pen and keys in my hand I went towards the back of the mansion which leads to the garden. I kept the speaker on the bench, took the paper and pen and wrote "TELL YOUR 'BOSS' THAT I RAN AWAY. YOURS MRS. PARKER."

Then I kept the note under the speaker to ensure that it doesn't get blown away by the wind. Then I connected the Bluetooth speaker with Taylor's phone and downloaded the gun shot audio from internet. Then I put a time of exactly one minute after which the audio will play. I then placed Taylor's phone beside the speaker and note on the bench.

"Now when the guards and Taylor would come here running to see who shot the gun, the mansion gates would be open for me as Taylor would have ordered to open it when he got out the car for me. And then while everyone would be here I would sneak out of the gates where the cab would be waiting for me and then... then I would be free." I smiled proudly.

Then I quickly ran from there and hid behind the bushes near the main gate of the mansion which was closed now.

I saw Taylor asking the guard to open the gates and then he went out of the gates with the car.

"10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1.0" I did the countdown under my breath.

"And shot!" I screamed in my mind.

"Come on fast, let's see what happened." Ordered Taylor to the guards.

And they all went, leaving the gates open for me.

"Bye Parker Mansion, Hope you enjoy Ace's wrath tonight." I said sweetly, gazing towards the mansion and then giving a last look to the guards and Taylor running towards the garden side, I turned and went towards the waiting cab.

"Take me to the main market please. Fast." I told the cab driver and he started driving.

I wanted to do shopping for the room that I found but I had to do all this planning and all because I wanted to go there alone not with a bunch of body guards making me feel like I am some culprit who needs someone to look after so that they don't run away. And obviously I don't want to run away, I didn't write that note for telling that I am running away. It was just to have some fun and I am not that type of girl who will run away from her fate or responsibilities. It is not me. Ace may go to tours and all just to stay away from me but I am not like that. I am not gonna leave that rascal before I teach him a lesson for marrying me.