"Because you are not 'anyone' "

"Who do you think we are huh? Idiots? Constable! Take her to the police station with us

"Who do you think we are huh? Idiots? Constable! Take her to the police station with us. We will make her understand physics in the jail only." The officer said when he recovered.

What? I am really getting arrested?

Oh no. What will Jennifer think of me now?

No, no. I can't get arrested. 

I turned backwards to see what Ace was doing, but as I turned there was was one is sight. My eyes traveled around and that is when I saw him sitting on the chair nearby, scrolling his phone not giving a shit about what was happening. 

Well I technically asked him to stay away.

"Aceee." I said whining. Ace looked up to see me and smirked.

"What happened Miss?" He asked pretending to be oblivious to the situation. 

"I bumped into a mess." I muttered. Why does Ace have to be such an ass?

"Sorry, but didn't catch what you said." He said again taunting me. 

He knows very well that my ego is at stake and he is poking it with all force -waiting for me to break down and beg him to help me. Which I guess I am about to do. Rest in peace my dear ego. I will miss you. But I have to let you go, Ego. I mentally cried. 

"Help me please." I whispered, well aware of the police officers' growing impatience behind me. He is yearning to handcuff me and put me in the jail. 

"Help? I apologize but I only do deals. No sympathy. You know me by now, don't you Mrs. Parker?" He said taking his time and my patience.

"I accept your offer." I said meekly, seeing my sassy self dissolving in front of me. Ughh.

"I didn't quite hear it, kindly incr-" I cut him off before he could make it harder. 

"I fucking accept your offer Mr. Apathetic. Help me and I will do anything you want, you incessant pig-head." I said shouting yet feeling vulnerable. 

"As you say, Mrs. Parker." He said chivalrously. 

Chivalrously enough to blackmail me. Mr. Apathetic. 

Still smiling widely, with the happiness of seeing me lose, Ace got up from the chair and went towards the police officer. He then began talking with the same confidence he has wherever he goes and it screams - power of Ace Parker. 

"Ace Parker." - he said shaking hands with the officer. "Officer, I think there is some misunderstanding here. We can sort this out rationally, just give me a minute first." Ace said and the officer looked at him for a minute before nodding. Ace then turned and came back to me. 

"So, as the deal goes. My first command is that you have to do 10 push-ups now." He whispered coming close to me so that only I can hear, making me gasp in surprise and his stupidity.