Chapter 2 - 2: Mom

Yue Li Lian eyes twitch as she heard him

'husband, what husband am I dreaming? I don't think I know him and remember that I was married? although I have no complaint with this handsome man being my husband though' she thought.

"Husband?" Li Lian asks.

Her eyes froze at the man's face, when she said 'Husband' to him, his cold expression melted, his eye was warm.

Her mind was filled with a fluffy feeling.

"Ah! My mom!" Li Lian suddenly stood up again from her bed. Her body was still weak and especially her leg, so she stumbles and nearly lost her balance,

The man frowned at the sight of her nearly falling down then, hold her hand to support her body with his strong arm.

He made her sits down again on the bed, his eyes were filled with a worried look.

"You were in a coma, it has been a year since the accident" He explain her slowly.

'I was in a coma ? for a year?!' Li Lian expression turned solemn as he heard him.

"And about your mom, she nearly died, but fortunately she was saved, now she is in a coma too and as for you.." He stops his word and His expression turned more dark and gloomy his hand was trembling,

"If you was taken a second longer yo.. you..would've di..die..d" He starts to shutter at his last word.

Li Lian looks at the man in front of her, she doesn't know why, but the man seems to be really sad and he look really scared.... scared of losing her. She knew instantly that the man was worried about her, but she has never seen him before, she doesn't remember him at all.

Li Lian wanted to ask more things, about how he become her husband, and who he is, she was filled with curiosity on this man. But she was more worried about her mother, so she stopped asking him a question and decided to ask him later after she checked on her mom.

"How is my mom's condition? Can you, take me to my mom I need to see her."

"Okay, Wait here for a bit, I will take you to her."

After a while, a nurse knocked on the door and brought a wheelchair for Li Lian. He carried Li Lian on his arm and put her slowly to the wheelchair. He holds her very carefully and gently, Although his looks was cold and expressionless, He treated her the opposite of how he looks.

...................

He pushes the wheelchair gently so she will not feel uncomfortable, Li Lian could feel his gentleness in the way he treated her his every movement is very tender.

Li Lian looked around and her eyes stop at the hospital's bulletin. 'imperial Hospital' her eyes widened when she saw it.

The imperial Hospital is the most famous and the best hospital in China and most of the doctors came from famous universities and only well-known corporations' people and a high ranking military people could enter this hospital.

'Except they're filthy rich or they're a high ranking military people, how could I be here? now that I think about it my room is unusually big and the room interior was very elegant, it was a beautiful room that doesn't look like a hospital room'

she was absorbed in thinking and without knowing Li Lian finally arrived at her mother's hospital room.

" We arrived. " She looked at the man, he opens the door with his left hand and his in his right wrist he wears a golden-colored-watch.

'so he's left-handed, huh' unintentionally Li Lian keep looking at the man's movement and took interest in every little movement he made.

When the door was open, Li Lian's eyes were locked on her mother's sleeping figure, she look extremely fragile and thin, looking at the sight of her week mother. Unknowingly Li Lian's eyes turned red, tears swelled and fall to her peach-colored cheek.

"M..Mom.." she sobbed her tears streams down and she couldn't stop it from flowing.