Chapter 64 - Cat's Tail

Li Lian stops her steps in front of the car and took a few breaths to calm her heart before meeting Li Jun Wei. She couldn't possibly let Jun Wei sees her troubled expression.

This is all because of that d*mned son of a ****!

She gave He Chang Min everything and yet he threw her away like a piece of useless trash! It was a miracle for her to be able stopping her deep rage!

It would be a lie to say that Li Lian wasn't affected by what happened in the past. Even though for some people Li Lian's death was a year ago. For Li Lian that accident and the day when people betrayed her felt as if it happened only a few months ago.

Remembering the pain that she felt that day, Li Lian once again furrowed her brows in anger. '**** him! **** all his seven generations!!!' Li Lian subconsciously bang the roof of the car in anger.

Realizing what she had just done, Li Lian worriedly looks at the place where her hand punch. Seeing the dent on the roof of the black car, Li Lian slaps her forehead helplessly.

Li Jun Wei look at Li Lian's expression that changes in a blink and let out a faint laugh. Seeing new sides of Li Lian's expression that show her anger, troubled, and clumsy, Jun Wei felt as if he learned more things about her.

The always blizzard expression of Jun Wei's melts down with Li Lian's subconscious ray of warmth.

Hearing Jun Wei's laughs, the chauffeur couldn't help but straightening his arced back in surprise.

From a few minutes ago after Li Xiao Chen steps out from the car, the pitiful chauffeur was left alone with Li Jun Wei and his thick atmosphere of jealousy for more than 10 minutes. He was almost choked to death by Jun Wei's murderous intent as he watches Li Lian kept on interacting with He Chang Min.

'What happened...? Did the master just laugh?' He peek from the front car seat sneakily and looks at Jun Wei's smiling expression with wide-eyes. 'The master really just laugh!!! He really did laughs!! What happened? Wasn't the master was angry before?'

Angry then laugh? It's like a silent before volcano eruption!!

Xiao Chen who just finally arrived at the car look at Li Lian with a puzzled expression. Li Lian turns her face toward Xiao Chen and jolts in surprise like a cat whose tail was stepped on by someone.

Li Lian gulp, 'Oh...No! Did Xiao Chen see me when I punch the car's roof?'

"Sister-in-law...what are you doing? Why don't you get inside?" Xiao Chen tilts his head in oblivion.

Li Lian pats the roof of the car that was dent by her punch carefully and laughs awkwardly. "Hahaha, it's a bit dirty here, I'm just dusting off some of the dusts here. I'll go inside now."

Dusting off some dust? Didn't Mr. Jang wash the car this afternoon?

"Ah...Okay..." Xiao Chen rubs his chin for a moment and nods obediently and opens the back door car for Li Lian.

Li Lian laughs softly and jokingly comment, "As expected of Li Xiao Chen, the playboy of the centuries, very gentlemanly."

Xiao Chen nearly choked to death from her words. "Sister-in-law, I just show my cool side, how could you say that to me... But you're right, I am a gentleman! I'm always on the side of any woman!!"

Li Lian laughs, "Alright, alright."

Watching from afar, He Chang Min grips his palms into a fist solidly. In his eyes, he could see Li Lian laughs and jokes with Li Xiao Chen before walking inside the car.

Thousands of questions popped out through Chang Min's head. But the moment he saw her, nothing could come out of his mouth.

It has been a year after her death. Everything had passed, undoubtedly he had wounded the heart of the person he loved the most.

He regretted everything.

But he could never change everything anymore.

Suddenly, a high-pitched voice called his name lovingly. "Min-Ge!!"

The moment He Chang Min heard the voice, his dark expression grew even darker. He took a deep breath and loosen the tight grip on his palm and hide his dark as night sky expression with a smile.

"Xiao-Lin." He Chang Min called back Xie Hue Lin's name with an adoring smile.