Chapter 49 - 47: Arrival-1

Meanwhile, as the car nearly approach the airport, Shin drove the car with a dark expression, on the other hand, Shun lay his leg on top of the car's deck with peach on his hand.

Shun took a bite out of the peach and chew it for a while before he starts to speak. " Hey, Shin, why is your face look so sullen? Anyway, we've treath- I mean greet Chuang Family along the way, as the old man ordered. That Chuang old man I'm telling you he's really noisy and only good at l.i.c.k.i.n.g someone's shoe-Anyway I'm not talking about that, we will finally go back to Japan, but why is your face look so depressed? It's as if someone stole your wife! "

Shin rolled his eyes and without looking at Shun he answered, " Why do you think? " and glared at his legs.

Shun's face muscle starts to twitch, he thought, ' why is my little brother is so not cute? ' and sighs as he lowers his legs.

Looking at Shun lowering his leg, Shun hesitates for a bit. After some thoughts, he continues, " Why do you think grandfather suddenly calls us? "

Shun's face darkens, but when he looked at his younger brother's worried expression. He couldn't show his worries too and assured him. " Don't worry, that old man has 9 life like a cat's. In any case, Kei is there too. "

Feeling assured by Shun's words, Shin stops the car as they finally arrived at the airport. Before he went down from the car, Shin suddenly remembered something. Shin looks at Shun wide-eyed. " Shun, where's your jacket? "

Surprised by Shin's word, Shun looked down toward his clothes. Finally noticed that he didn't bring his jacket, Shun slap his forehead and exclaim, " Oh no! "

Shin looks at his startled expression and gulp. Shin, " You couldn't have left your gun inside your jacket...Right? "

Shun, " Hahaha..."

Shin abruptly stopped his car and look at Shun wide-eyed, " You did?! "

Shun, "... Sorry."

----

La Lafr zuifkul vuz gfhc arlatu ovu hfz, ovu hvfpddupz tzmsu ovu hfz om Maiiamr Erouzofarquro gpaitare. Sptturiw vuz nvmru sagzfout, La Lafr lplnahampliw dzmjr fo ovu prcrmjr rpqguz hfiiare dmz vuz.

Thinking it was nothing but a wrong call, Li Lian ignores the call. However, the unknown caller kept on calling her for a few times desperately.

After some thoughts, Li Lian took the call, " Who is t-"

At once before she could finish, two familiar voice called her name " Rian! Rian! We-"

Li Lian pull the loud phone away from her ears and rubs her forehead, replying," Can you both talk one by one? "

Once Shin let his guard down to hear Li Lian's reply, Shun pushes his younger brother in a hurry. Shun, " Rian this is urgent I-I forgot my jacket in your house! "

Finding nothing wrong from Shun words, Li Lian shrugged her shoulder " It's alright, I promise to keep it safe. "

Shun shook his head desperately, " No! That's not the point- The point is I forgot my jacket and inside my jacket, there's a gun! "

Li Lian, " Yes, yes, I will not do anything to your beloved jack-" Li Lian once again process Shun's word and slap her forehead in surprise, screaming " No way!! Nii-chan, what did you just said?!"

"..." Shun couldn't answer anything back and felt a bit repentant, " Sorry, We are now going to board, bye-bye. " He hurried to end the call, afraid of Li Lian's anger.

Li Lian " Wait! Nii-chan! He- " Realizing the call has ended Li Lian couldn't do anything but organizing her breath to relax and prayed in her heart that no one would check the inside of Shun's jacket.

While Li Lian is busy on her call, the chauffeur who finally arrived at the destination stops the car, " Young lady, we've arrived at Million Entertainment. "

Li Lian put her phone back to her purse and walk out of the car, " Thank you " Looking at the magnificent building of the prestigious Million Entertainment, Li Lian felt a sense of foreboding creeping from the corner of her heart.

Li Lian prayed on her heart, ' At least, please only this day let me go home without any trouble so I could take care of Shun's gun before anyone check his jacket! '