Chapter 26 - The Twins

the car, Li Lian ate her lunch box with a bright expression.

" Food after a brief workout is good! " Her hand couldn't stop scooping the food to her mouth, as if someone forgot to feed her.

" Mei Mei, if you got fatter your boyfriend will have a hard time carrying you. "

" Mei Mei, you call beating people as workout? I really pity your boyfriend, how could you get a husband this way? "

Again the two chatterbox mouths start their endless complaint. They were about to continue their chatter but stopped when they saw her glare from the front car's mirror.

" Even when your face gets beaten black and blue, your mouths still have energy, huh? " Her expression darkens and threaten them with a wide smile.

Her bright smile send chill to them and their mouth quickly shut, the twins looked at each other and spoke without a word.

' Her smile and words contradict each other ! '

Li Lian that sense their thought again glare at them.

' Mei Mei you're too scary !!! '

In a flash, the lunch box became empty, Li Lian wipes her mouth and opened her phone excitedly, She looked again at the Jun Wei picture that she got from Xiao Chen and her face turn warmer.

" Ge Ge, before I forgot, I will not go back to Empire Country, tell master, okay! "

The twins face turns pale when they heard her.

" What ?!!! No Way, Mei Mei, you know how scary master is, right? "

"Yes, Yes! You know he let you go to marry that sc.u.m and suddenly, he got news from China that you and Miss Yue got in an accident and died then suddenly you come back to life. Do You know how he is right now? "

" Yes, he ordered us to immediately bring you home! "

" His health is also not in good condition! "

" Do you know what he did to us? "

" He forced us to train like a wild bear! '

" He told us to fast while running up and down the mountain behind the house! "

" And worst, He forced us to marry! "

Li Lian eye twitch when she heard their last words, ' Forced to marry? '

" Please, Mei Mei, if you want to leave tell him by yourself "

" And What is the reason for not coming back to Empire Country "

Li Lian twirled her hair " I'm married now " she answered them apathetically.

" Yes, yes, You're marrie...." The twin had just process her word and the car stopped suddenly causing Li Lian to fall from her seat.

Their eyes widened and turned their head to Li Lian like a shocked Squirrel.

" WHAT ??! MARRIED ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Their noisy scream filled the whole car Li Lian raise her hand immediately and close her ears to protect herself from the loud scream.