Chapter 60 - So Stubborn!!!

Li Lian walks toward her bag before a figure stops in front of her. She looked up in surprise before greeting, "Mister Qing!"

Mister Qing nodded proudly, "I saw your photoshoot, that was impressive. Have you work as a model before?"

Li Lian shook her head, "No, I've never."

Mister Qing, 'So...that was her talent...?'. Although Li Lian is a newbie she is very potential and talented. With a few more pushes, she could leave everyone speechless!

This girl is a diamond in rough!

Feeling the burning passion for writing a new song especially for her. But in order to be able to do that she needs to prove herself once more- not to him but the world!

Mister Qing's eyes brighten as he sees Li Lian.

-He needed to show the world of the diamond that he found!

Without any second thought to spare, Mister Qing pulls out his name card and gave it to Li Lian. "Do you want to try on a singing audition? "

"Audition?!" Li Lian couldn't help but raise her voice in a surprise, before taking the name card.

Mister Qing laughs at Li Lian's dumbfounded expression, "Yes, I'll be making the ending song for the upcoming movie called 'Handmaiden' After I saw your singing skill on the competition, I've been wanting to scout you...However, whether you could make it or not would depend on the audition...it depends on your singing. Are you interested?"

Li Lian couldn't believe what she had just heard...No Way!!!

Although it was only an audition, she was able to have a chance in singing the song that her idol made!!!

Li Lian's eyes blaze with enthusiasm, "Yes."

Seeing Li Lian's determined eyes, Mister Qing smiled proudly, "That's good, the audition would be held on 5th June in Opal Building on the third floor."

Before he leaves, Mister Qing turns his face once again toward Li Lian with a warm smile, "Impress us."

Hearing this, Li Lian gratefully bowed down. She looks down at the name card delightfully. Today although Li Lian meets many troublesome people, she also meets the person that she admires for years and on top of that, she even got an audition!

Li Lian felt as if she needed to share this happiness that she was feeling to someone. Just as she thought that 'someone' to share her happiness with- the first person to appear on her mind was Li Jun Wei...

Remembering Li Jun Wei's warm smile and thinking about his praise, Li Lian couldn't stop the corner of her lips from smiling.

What a happy day!

-Or so she thought...

Just as soon as she got out of Million Entertainment Company from the back entrance to avoid certain "People". He Chang Min had probably expected Li Lian's moves and waited for her for hours.

Li Lian shook her head with a dark expression. 'What the hell do they need?'

Couldn't they leave her in peace only for a day? So stubborn!!!

Li Lian purposely leaves the company from the back entrance not because she was afraid of them...but rather she had something urgent to do!!

She still needs to hurry home and discard the twin's gun!!