Chapter 12 - 12: Unwanted Villain

Xiao Chen was still joking with Li Lia while choosing some dress and discuss the clothes' design, until suddenly a woman came from behind them.

The woman was wearing the latest spring collection of Channel's dress. Although the dress itself was beautiful, when the woman wears the dress, it looks unfitting.

The dress was not suitable for her figure so, instead of making her body figure looks better, she looks really unfitting with the clothes.

But without any care, she marches out and grabs one of the clothes from Li Lian's hand.

" I want this one! " the woman says with an unpleasant tone. She took a look at Li Lian from head to toe as if she was counting point on Li Lian's appearance.

Li Lian was wearing a black turtle-neck shirt and a red long skirt. Jun Wei prepare her a lot of brand name dresses, but she chooses to wear these simple clothes. It looks very simple and elegant, her pale skin color brightens up from the dress' color contrast.

At first, Jun Wei was prepared to buy lots of high-end designer clothes from Paris for their date, but Li Lian stop him because she doesn't want Jun Wei to waste more money on clothes that she barely wear. She also doesn't like wearing glamorous fancy dresses, she like simple yet elegant clothes that fit her and this clothes is one of them.

Feeling mocked, Li Lian's expression turned cold

" I took it first," says Li Lian coldly.

The woman doesn't know why but she felt intimidated by her tone, but she doesn't want to show it off her face so she still has a mocking expression on her face.

" I don't care, do you even have money to buy it ? " said the woman mockingly

" If I don't then why? and If I do why do I have to tell you, do you think you have authorities here? " Li Lian talks to her as if she was talking to a fly, her eyes were icy cold and there was no spec of gentleness.

Xiao Chen that has just gone away for a while after checking some clothes at the man's clothing found his sister-in-law involved in a fight.

" I don't think you can afford it " The woman was clearly looking down at Li Lian.

A cold glint flitted from Li Lian's eyes, her gaze turns chilly.

Li Lian was feeling happy that day, so she thought to herself,

'Ok! if you want to fight that badly then why not? after all, the one who's searching for a fight was not her, but this woman. Let's see how well you can do .'

Usually, Li Lian will not care about a woman like her and just leaves, but today, since she was happy and filled with a lot of energy, fighting with a woman like this, will only take a few minutes. Li Lian starts to smile devilishly.

The manager of the store came quickly to both of them. When the manager looks at the woman, his eyes start to brighten.

" Ah! Miss Lou Jang !! " says the manager

" Manager! I have a complain " answers the woman while sending a '' look'' at Li Lian, indicating the manager that she doesn't like Li Lian.

The manager look at Li Lian from head to toe and his expression turns sour. It clearly shows that he doesn't like Li Lian and thought that Luo Jang is a more important customer.

After all, Li Lian clearly looks poorer and the other one looks rich, even a blind man knows that they should serve a rich customer first!

Seeing the expression of the store manager, Li Lian quickly understand his thought

' Sure since these two people want to die that badly, why not! ' Li Lian thought becomes crueler.

Li Lian sends a gesture to Xiao Chen who is standing a few steps away, indicating him to not do anything and just stand there.

On the other hand, Xiao Chen that saw her sister-in-law's gesture, he understood and sits down at one of the chairs on the store while sipping his bubble tea.