Chapter 76 - Unbecoming Behavior

Meanwhile in Qian Villa, Xie's Family residence-

After Xie Hue Lin bids her goodbyes with He Chang Min, she bites her red-colored nails while thinking of ways to destroy the irritating b*tch that kept on appearing in front of her like a mud.

'Tring!!'

Xie Hue Lin's furrowed brows knit tighter to her phone that rang from a message. 'Who is it this time??!'

[Fu Wanxi: Hue Lin!!]

Xie Hue Lin clicked her tongue angrily before tapping. 'What else does this useless woman want?!' [Xie Hue Lin: What is it?]

[Fu Wanxi: It's that d*mnned b*tch!!!]

Xie Hue Lin lifts one of her brows from Fu Wanxi's words, 'That d*amnned b*tch?... Does she means Li Lian?' [Xie Hue Lin: Li Lian? What happened with her?]

Fu Wanxi on the other side of the phone kept on biting her nails while giving an endless curse.

[Fu Wanxi: That b*tch got a singing audition for an ending song of a movie!! And she was personally asked by the famous songwriter, Qing Jang Mei!! ] Surprised by Fu Wanxi's words, Xie Hue Lin felt foreboding creeps through her heart.

For an amateur, being personally asked to an audition especially by a famous songwriter is a very rare thing for a no-named artist to have the chance to go into an ending movie song!!

'It's impossible for that woman to do this alone... Yes! Someone must have back her up! Just where did she find a backer?' Xie Hue Lin sneered. 'What can you expect from such a country-bumpkin? She must've been sitting on some beer-bellied old man's lap and seduces him to support her!'

While silently thinking for a few minutes, a brilliant idea passed through Xie Hue Lin's mind. Once again, her slender fingers start to type.

[Xie Hue Lin: Where is that audition?]

[Fu Wanxi: I heard it would be held in the Opal building on the third floor on the 5th of June. Hue Lin... Do you have a plan?]

Reading Fu Wanxi's last words she scoffed, 'Although this woman is very useless, she still has some use...'

[Xie Hue Lin: I do not have any plans right now... But I will inform you when I have one.]

[Fu Wanxi: Thank you!! As long as that b*tch would be destroyed, I would definitely do anything!!]

Xie Hue Lin laughs at Fu Wanxi's words that had a deep in hate for Li Lian. Xie Hue Lin puts down her phone and thought for a moment while looking at the beautifully carved entrance of Xie's residence.

An evil smirk lit up her face as a bright idea flickered on her mind.

Advancing to her malicious idea, Xie Hue Lin steps inside the large house and immediately pulls her eye drops along with a white handkerchief with a gloomy face.

A young maid with brownish red hair and bangs covering her forehead who has been waiting for Xie Hue Lin's arrival immediately greets her. "Young lady, welcome home."

While sneakily put her eye drops and faked her tears, Xie Hue Lin looks toward her personal maid and waves her hand, calling her. "Qing, come here."

The bright young maid, Qing quickly walks toward Xie Hue Lin and nods softly. "What is it, young lady?"

Xie Hue Lin didn't hide her emotion from the young maid and continues. "Call Mom and dad. Don't forget to mention that I was crying-"

With only those words Qing nods understanding Xie Hue Lin's plan and quickly went to Xie Xi Yong and Xie Chong Rang in the living room with a worried face.

Looking at her personal maid's good acting, Xie Hue Lin smirks lightly before shifting to her sorrowful act.

Xie Xi Yong put down the teacups from her hand, before switching the channel on the TV. On the other hand, Xie Chong Rang scans the doc.u.ments from his phone silently with his usual stern face.

"M-Master, m...Madam!!" Qing came toward them in a hurry with a dark face, stuttering as she spoke.

Xie Xi Yong gave a sigh from Qing's unbecoming behavior as a maid and asked. "What is it?"

Qing looks toward Xie Chong Rang who seems to be uninterested by her news and decides to dramatically state the news.

"I-I-It's about young lady... She- she when she came home, her face was very pale and she was crying badly!! Although the young lady strictly warns me not to tell this to master and madam... I- I can't keep quiet about this anymore!! A few minutes ago after she decided to rest, the young lady's fever rose up rapidly!! And she starts to cough!! I- I'm afraid the young lady's illness will relapse once again!! Qing wipes her tears and flops down to the floor weakly.