Chapter 22 - Extra: The Man's Thoughts

He looked at the girl who slept comfortably with an expression akin to a gentle angel. Her peaceful expression that he loved now felt like endless torture to him.

' What if she sleep like this forever? '

Those thoughts haunt him at night and woke him up with nightmares that always plays the same view, the view of when the girl lies in the coffin.

That day too he woke up beside her bed on the chair from the nightmare. His despaired expression as he gazes her.

Throughout his teenage years, the girl that helped him years ago had always been in his heart forever.

After the accident he decided to come back and find as soon as he could, but she left with no trace. No one knew her, he also had never seen her face clearly and couldn't remember anything other than her voice.

His regret was that he didn't ask her name, he only once hear her name " Yue " but thousand and countless people had the same name and he wasn't sure whether " Yue " was her first name or her family name or whether it was her real name or perhaps her nickname.

Years passed and he still couldn't find her, her voice always lingers in his mind. Her small gestures and her bright personality brought colors to his monochrome life.

At first, he thought, ' Maybe it's only gratitude ' or ' Maybe is not love '

He had never understand and felt love and it was the first time for him to feel those feelings and the feeling called " love " .

' Maybe after a few year, I will forget about her '

That thought brought fear it was akin to him losing his own life, that moment he realized that he had fallen for her from a long time ago.

He caresses her face and a sudden thought of her sleeping like it forever sends chill down to his spine. Jun Wei stopped his hand and grimace, the fear and despair contort his face with pain.

A nostalgic soft voice echoed, his last promise to her

" I will come back to you, I promise "

He hold her hand and his warm lips touch her cold fingers, his eyelashes flutter as it closes its eyes.

" Until the day you open your eyes, I will wait for you. " He swore.