Chapter 65 - Don't Ever Think

Xie Hue Lin quickens her pace and hugs He Chang Min's right arms with an adorable giggle. "Min-Ge, you finally come back to England!! I missed you so much. Did you come here for me?"

He Chang Min softly ċȧrėsses Hue Lin's black hair and kisses her hair gently. "I did, have you finish with your recording, Xiao-Lin?"

" Yes! But..." Suddenly, Xie Hue Lin's expression darkens like gray clouds before rain.

He Chang Min notices her dark expression and pats her head in worry. "What happened? Are you all alright? Did anything happened?"

Xie Hue Lin's eyes became wet and her lips quiver in hesitation. "Min-Ge... I don't think you've heard this already...But something happened..."

"Something happened? What happened? Did someone do something to you? Who is it tell me." He Chang Min grab Hue Lin's shoulder in worry.

Xie Hue Lin bit her lower lips before continuing, "I-It's about J-Jie-Jie... I know you will not believe me... But Jie-Jie is still alive!" Hidden under her naive masks, Hue Lin observes Chang Min's expression searching for even a minuscule change from his face.

Hearing this, He Chang Min eyes widened in surprise. He scrunches his brows before repeating the words that Hue Lin said. "J-Jie...Jie? Xiao-Lin... You mean Lian-Lian?..."

Seeing He Chang Min's face that contorts in confusion and chaos, a devious smile appeared on Hue Lin's heart. Hiding her smile, Hue Lin bends her head to He Chang Min's bosom and sob sorrowfully with her crocodile tears. "Min-Ge... How can Jie-Jie be still alive? And why didn't she tell dad and mom or me? Or you...? Is she...Still angry with us?"

He Chang Min embraces Hue Lin's delicate body and lowers his head to her head. "Calm down, Xiao-Lin... Don't think too much...Lian-Lian must've forgiven us now... You know she's a kind person, She just...She probably just need a little bit more time before meeting us."

Hue Lin nods sadly. "I-I hope so... But if she's angry because of what happened that day...I-I don't know how to face her anymore."

If people see Hue Lin's acts they would probably felt pity for her and comfort her, not knowing the real snake smile hidden under her cries.

On the other hand, He Chang Min's expression look at Hue Lin in both guilt and anger. 'It seems Fu Wanxi didn't tell any unnecessary things to Xiao Lin.'

A few hours before after Li Lian met Fu Wanxi---

Still, in a great shock and agitation, Fu Wanxi bit her long fake-nails anxiously. 'How? How is this possible?! That b*tch is really alive!! '

Reminded by the icy dagger-like glare that was directed toward her by Li Lian, Fu Wanxi shuddered in fear. 'How could that country-bumpkin dare to glare at me like that?!'

To top it all, He Chang Min stopped her from slapping Li Lian... Why? Is it possible that He Chang Min is behind Li Lian's comeback?

Fu Wanxi looks at her trembling hand and clicked her tongue in irritation. Her pride could not allow the fact that the country-bumpkin who is supposed to always be under her feet stepping over her!

In this world, there's only one other person who despises Li Lian as much as her...Xie Hue Lin!! She needs to report Hue Lin of what happened!

Without any further thought, Fu Wanxi pulls out her phone and tap in a hurry to report Hue Lin.

"Fu Wanxi. Didn't your manager told you that your actions could ruin your fame?" He Chang Min's rough and frost-like voice resounded across of her.

Fu Wanxi's jolt back in surprise and bend down her head without a response.

"You are under Nightdust Entertainment, right? Did they teach you about this?" He Chang Min crosses his arm and taps his fingers waiting for Fu Wanxi's answer.

The prideful Fu Wanxi before dissolves in thin air without a trace. Meekly, she nods her head with a pale expression. "Y-Yes...They did..." She answered while stuttering.

" Do not ever mention my name to Xiao-Lin, forget what happened. " He Chang Min walks away with a heavy step.

Just a few steps away from his place before, He Chang Min halts his steps and turns his face once again toward Fu Wanxi saying his last warning. "If I heard any word mentioning my name in your report toward Hue Lin... Don't ever think about making another appearance as a singer."

Like a thunder next to her ears, Wanxi's legs flop down to the floor in fear.