Chapter 80 - Drag Her To Some Mental Hospital

Xie Chong Rang laughs softly, "Of course I'm here to greet you, my friend. But I do have something I want to discuss with you too."

Director Gu's eyes turned solemn from his friend's serious tone and rubbed the gold ring on his chubby fingers before asking. "What is it, tell me."

Xie Chong Rang answered with a satisfied smile. "It's about your new movie, 'Handmaiden'."

Director Gu, "Oh, it's about that- Is there anything wrong with that?"

Xie Chong Rang, "No, no, there's nothing wrong with it. Instead, when I read the script, I was very astonished by the story. I could really see the potential of the movie. And that's why I plan to sponsor the movie."

Director Gu stood up from his couch happily from the news. "Really, my friend?! You aren't joking with me, are you? As expected of the director of Xie company, you really do have good eyes!! That script was written by the famous scriptwriter Mrs. Chu and all the soundtrack of the movie this time would be personally made by the famous songwriter Qing Jang Mei!" He further added the charm of the movie.

Xie Chong Rang nodded. "Yes, I will be sponsoring the movie for 10 million yuan- But I have one condition."

Director Gu who was ready to jump with happiness quickly asked impatiently. "What is it? Tell me anything! If there's anything I could do, I would definitely comply."

Seeing everything goes according to his plan, Xie Chong Rang looks toward his wife with a satisfied smile. "For the ending theme song of the movie, I want my daughter to be the one singing the song. "

Director Gu, "Ah- that? If that is what you want then okay!"

Xie Chong Rang continued. "But don't cancel the audition- Reject all of them except my daughter."

If Li Lian would enter the audition, that would mean they could meet her personally. Li Lian's sudden appearance and disappearing made their investigation and ground digging become harder.

But they have already got the gist of Li Lian's plan when she showed her face once again.

A revenge plan for both Xie Family and Xie Hue Lin who was chosen by He Chang Min. Even though they really detest the idea of seeing her face, it would be better to meet her and drag her to some mental hospital so that she wouldn't pursue her vicious plan anymore.

With the people staging the stage for her downfall, Yue Li Lian in Li Jun Wei's house who was unaware of the danger shadowing her peacefully sleeps under the roof of Li Jun Wei's house.

While working in the dimmed room, Li Jun Wei's slender fingers tap the keyboard at a fast pace. As he was focused on his works, his phone rang with a piece of classical music.

He took the phone, and glanced at the caller's name before answering in Japanese.

"Hello." Unlike his usual stern voice, Li Jun Wei sounded polite as he greeted the caller.

"Jun Wei- Kun, how are you?" The old man's voice was low and harsh, however it sounded warm as he answered Jun Wei's greeting.

"I'm fine grandfather, thank you for asking." Li Jun Wei replied.

"That's good..." The Old Master hesitates for a moment before continuing. "How is Rian?"

Li Jun Wei's voice grew gentler. "She's better."

"That's good." The Old Master's troubled heart dissipates from Li Jun Wei's words. As he grew relaxed and relieved, the old master gave a loud cough. Even though the Old Master tried to alienate the phone away to lessen the volume of his cough, it was fairly visible how harsh his cough was.

Kei worriedly gave his handkerchief that soon dirtied with blood and knelt down to the ground with a dark face.

Li Jun Wei flinched forward from the loud cough and frowned. "Grandfather, are you alright?"

The Old Master waves his hand and replies toughly. "I'm fine! Don't bother with this."

Even as the Old Master answered, a few light coughs followed the ends of each of his words. Rather than loosen, the frown between Li Jun Wei's eyebrow knit tensely. "Grandfather, please do not force yourself any further. Your health is deteriorating. If anything happens to you, Li Lian would be sad. "

The Old Master gave a few more coughs before he continued. "Don't bother telling this to her, it is only a light cold, after a few more days it will heal on its own! "

"B-" Before Li Jun Wei could speak, the Old Master cut his words and futile worries. "Jun Wei- Kun, there's something I will have to tell you."