Chapter 72 - Husband's Company

Li Lian gave a long sigh and leans her back to her seat. "Well although meeting He Chang Min is the worst thing that could happen, today I met my idol!!" Li Lian happily pulls out a name card from her pocket.

Li Jun Wei looks toward Li Lian with a glint of warmness in his eyes. "Who is it?" Li Jun Wei asks.

"The famous songwriter, Qing Jiang Mei!" Li Lian declares while fiddling her fingers with the card name.

Li Xiao Chen quickly chimed in. "Qing Jiang Mei? Oh! That Qing Jiang Mei, the famous songwriter that sold over-millions of copies in less than three months, receiving many awards including the DIA best song awards?"

DIA awards are the most prestigious annual music award in Beijing created by the most renowned network company Wonder Lights. Even being nominated in any categories DIA awards would make increase the artist's fame in a blink.

However, DIA awards are very harsh in the competition that many artists would do anything in order to be nominated. Including any "Dirty works" hidden behind the scene...

"Mn! And to top it all, he proposes me with an audition!!" Li Lian looks toward Li Jun Wei proudly.

Li Jun Wei raises his hand and ċȧrėsses her head softly. "That's great."

Li Lian holds the part where Li Jun Wei's big warm palm on her head and giggles softly.

Li Xiao Chen couldn't believe his ears and look toward Li Lian with a pair of sparkly eyes. "What? Really? Which audition?"

"Er..." After a slight pause and snapping out from her own thoughts, Li Lian answered. "For the ending song of a movie called 'The Handmaiden'"

Li Xiao Chen pauses for a moment and repeated the name of the movie."Handmaiden...Hm... Handmaiden..." While rubbing his chin, Li Xiao Chen claps his hand after remembring something. "Ah! That movie made by director You! The handmaiden that would come this Spring!"

Li Lian's eyes widened in amazement.

The kale is pretty well-informed about many things, huh...

"Sister-in-law, you are very lucky, you know!! It's very rare for a new artist that hasn't entered any entertainment company? Ah... Speaking about entertainment company..." Li Xiao Chen pauses with a pleasing smile while rubbing his palm.

"Speaking about entertainment company...?" Li Lian tilts her head and asks Li Xiao Chen.

Li Xiao Chen continues with an open arm. "Sister-in-law, do you want to enter our company?"

'Our company...?' Li Xiao Chen glances toward Li Jun Wei and subconsciously asks a question out loud. "You mean, Li's entertainment company?"

Li Xiao Chen nods and gave his explanation. "Yup! Spirit Entertainment! Our company has hundreds of artists, starting from our legend artists that fame has made their names in fame wall, new rising artist, and other trainees. Also, our entertainment company didn't stop in artists but also actor and act-"

"Sure." Li Lian replied without any hesitation, cutting off Li Xiao Chen from his full mouthful of the business proposal.

"Er..." Li Xiao Chen blinks twice. "Are you sure? Sister-in-law, you do know that choosing an entertainment company is a very important stage for an artist? Ah- It's not that I'm not happy with sister-in-law entering the company, I mean... I'm very happy! Super-duper happy! However, I'm just making su-"

"Of course I understand that! Choosing an entertainment company to flourish is very important! You need to have a deep trust in the entertainment company! "

"So?" Li Xiao Chen continues.

"So why would I not trust my own husband's company?" Li Lian proudly declares.

Li Xiao Chen nearly choked to death from her words, his mouth agape subconsciously.

However, not only Li Xiao Chen who was surprised, Li Jun Wei's cold face seemed to have frozen for a few moments.

He didn't expect the girl to suddenly call him 'Husband' adorably.

Li Lian faces up toward Li Jun Wei and smiled softly. "Right?"

Li Jun Wei burst into a faint laugh. "You're right."

On the other hand, the kale was about to burst into a fit-

Should perhaps he makes another note of 'How to flirt' from his sister-in-law?